Chap 18

“So Luke, I hear you’re a brit.” My dad tried making small talk before stuffing barbeque chips into his mouth. I wondered if he’d hear Luke over the crunching. “Yes sir, I was born in England and I’ve been visiting America every summer for a while.”

“Oh that’s so cool sweetie. What’s life in England like?” I watched my sandwich waiting for Luke to answer my mom’s question. Why did my parents have to grill him? I just wanted our last day to be…I didn’t even know how I wanted to spend the last day because I want to think there’s more days to come. Would I want to spend our last day on the beach or watching the stars? No, I’d rather our last day be filled with laughter, fun, and kisses. This thought made me unconsciously reach for Luke’s hand. As I realized I had grabbed his hand I saw my dad notice this and Luke’s hand went stiff as a stone.

I chuckled as I ate my last chip. “Well this has been fun, but we must be going.” I pulled Luke off the ground and headed to the house.

“They didn’t even finish their food!” “Honey just let them go spend their last day together.” I heard my parents talking about our quick departure as I opened my back door.

“Where are you taking me?” Luke asked as I pulled him along. “To my room.”

“You’re trying to have your way with me, aren’t you?”

“Would that be so bad?” Luke pondered my question, hand rubbing his imaginary beard. “No, not at all.”

I mumbled a reply as we reached my room. I pulled Luke into the room and closed the door.

“So will you be back next summer?”

“Yes, even if I have to save up and pay for the trip myself. Hey I have an idea. How about you come to England for New Years?” I thought through this idea knowing my parents wouldn’t let me go alone.

“That would be awesome. I’ll see if our Christmas vacation can be out of country. So while you’re here we should set up video chat on my computer” I pulled out my new lab top which was for college and handed it to Luke. I looked over his shoulder as he downloaded programs and set up cords.

“Ok, you have to open this program for your web camera, but since your microphone sucks you have to plug this one in and…” I followed along as Luke explained.

“So one question, what are we going to do about the time difference?” Luke thought about this question for a while.

“Ok if you wake up at 7am I’ll be on break and able to chat.”

“So you’re saying I have to get up at 6 and get ready for our chats.” I chuckled at Luke. His arms snaked around my mid-section and he pulled me onto his lap.

“You don’t need to get ready! You are beautiful without the hair and clothes.”

“So you’re saying I can ignore my hair, makeup, and clothing choices and still be pretty. So does that mean you don’t like my choices?”

 “No! Of course I love the pretty outfits you wear and how you do your makeup to match or how you’ve had a different hairstyle every day since I’ve met you. That lets me know you care and I love that you care what I think, but I want you to know I’ll always find you attractive.”

“Aww, how sweet.” I began to place little kisses on Luke’s neck and jaw.

“You know how so far we’ve stayed in a certain line when it comes to these things? Well my will power to stop is quickly dwindling. I want to show you how much you mean to me.” Luke’s reaction to my kisses surprised me and I backed up to look him in the eyes. “Can I show you what you mean to me or how you make me feel? Will you let me show you that?”

*****************************************

A/N: I know it's short, but I wanted to upload something this week. Would you guys rather I upload once I have a full chapter or once a week which might only be a page or so? Just let meknow what you think!

Omg I want to say THANK YOU to all my readers! I so thought my 3 month break was going to cause some people to give up on the story, but I have the same amount of readers so I really appreciate that:)(:

If you want to make me even happier(and I'm pretty happy right now) you'll vote, comment, and fan (@^__^@) Also go check out my new story She's a BIG Deal! Thanks again guys hope your week is going great.