Chap20-Last Everything

My view of the TV was covered with orchids. Some of the pedals fell into my lap as I turned around to hug Luke’s neck.

“Thank you, these are so pretty.”

“Anything this beautiful was meant for you,” He kissed my cheek and mumbled.

Shae took the flowers and headed to the kitchen.

“Look, I need you to know what happened just now wasn’t my plan. I’m not saying I’m not super happy it happened, but I don’t want you to think that’s all I want because I want and more. I want you because I love you.” I giggled at Luke’s expression. His face serious yet flushed.

“I know. I just needed to be reminded of that. I wanted to make sure you realized how much that meant. I gave you all I could, I gave you me and you gave me you. It’s the greatest bond we can share and it means more than an ocean and two continents. I love you too.”

I cuddled up to Luke as we reluctantly waited for five o’clock to approach. There were no tears when Luke’s cell phone lit up at 4:55, only eyes filled with love and longing. All the words had been spoke as we silently walked to my door. He hugged me then kissed me one last time. I watched as he crossed the street. He looked back over his shoulder then walked a little farther, then looked back at me again. I blew him a kiss as he went inside the house.

Shae opened her arms as I reached the couch, but I politely shook my head. I wanted his arms to be the last ones to hold me, his lips to be the last ones to kiss me. I wanted him to be my last everything until we met again.

_________

A/N: Short, but I'm still writing. I didn't want to put this with the next chap(Should've put it with the last)

As you know the story is almost over like one or two more chapters :( I want to thank all the readers who have supported and encouraged me through my first story. Thank you for being patient and getting to the end with me :) 

I ask that you guys support my other stories as you have supported this.