❤Epilogue❤

Epilogue

Four years later...

I never imagined life like this. I never imagined such a happiness. This is a happiness I can not contain, and I don't won't to. There was so much beauty that I'd never seen before. I never noticed how beautiful it was to have a baby inside of you. To feel movement when reading book. 

I never imagined the feeling. In the beginning, I always complained about my life. I didn't know happiness. But now I do. God is the reason I am able to smile through my struggles now. He is the reason I can walk through day or night without any fear in the world. God is the reason my enemies cannot triumph over me. 

I never understood what it truly meant to give God your life. Some of us claim that we have given God our life, and that we are truly living for Him. The more I studied the Word and prayed, the more I understood who God really is and what He really wants. Now, the most important relationship in my life is God, and I want to please Him. The second most important relationship in my life, is with my husband, Leroy. 

Leroy and I had a lot of struggles in life when we first met, and we both complained a lot. We never really  gave God our problems. But as the years went by, the more we cast our cares upon Him and prayed more, the better things got. Never easy, but better. 

I felt a light thump in my stomach and squealed. Leroy smiled and placed a hand on my stomach. "I'm guessing she just moved." He says, rubbing my belly. 

I nod eagerly wanting her to do it again. She'd only kicked for me, and never Leroy. It was a good chance she'd kick for him today, she'd been doing it a lot. 

"Come on baby. Kick for daddy." Leroy whispers, placing his iced tea down. He gently placed both hands on my stomach, waiting for the baby to kick. I took a deep breath, smiling at Leroy. 

"She'll kick. She's been doing it all day. It's getting kinda painful." I say with a small laugh. Leroy smiles, his hands never moving. 

For several moments, Leroy and I stare at my stomach but still, nothing happens. Leroy talks to the baby again in soft whispers, his breath against my skin. He was giving me shivers. 

After one more try, Leroy finally gives up. He starts to walk away when suddenly, the baby starts kicking away. I quickly grab Leroy's hand, yanking him back over to me. He places his hands on my stomach, laughing. 

"This is amazing!" He says, smiling widely. 

"I know! All though it is started to hurt." I say, frowning at my belly. I had three weeks until she was supposed to come, but I'd talked to doctors and they informed me on how many moms have given birth farely early. 

Leroy gives me a concerned look. "Do you want to lay down?" He asks. 

I shake my head, suddenly filled with energy. I stand up, walking in the house. "You know, the floor really needs to be mopped." I say, jogging for the mop in the closet. 

"Can you make me some water? Nevermind I'll do it." Walking to the kitchen, I grab the bucket and place it in the tub, turning the faucet on. The water spills into the bucket, as I pour the Pinesol in as well. 

"Um, Muffin.." Leroy says. I quickly turn off the faucet once the bucket was full. Picking up the bucket, I rush past Leroy grabbing the mop. 

"Muffin." Leroy says. I turn my head excitedly. "Yes Dear?!" He flinches at my excitement, then laughs. 

"Why are you suddenly so hyper?" 

I chuckle. "I don't know! I just suddenly have this burst of energy. Now I want to clean the house and feed homeless kittens!" I plop the mop in the water, letting it soak. Leroy smiles at me, slowly kissing my forehead.