#17 Molly Christian Winchester.

Next chapter for you all.

Dedicated to MorganWilson6 for the name Christian. And the internet for the name Molly.

Dean and Mackinley reunited. Hope you like.

Thanks for everyone who commented :). And everyone who likes, votes and reads.

I appreciate it very much. (Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors.)

Mackinley Lesdi had never felt so fat in all her life. Her swollen stomach made her look huge. At least she thought, it looks like I’m pregnant and not just really, really fat.

She got out of the car, which was difficult when you had a basketball as a stomach. She ran a hand through her hair and walked into the high school where she was a Home Economics teacher for seniors. She loved it.

Her first class was waiting for her.

“I’m sorry,” she said smiling, sitting down heavily at her desk chair.

They all smiled back. “Its fine Mackinley,” one of the cheerleaders said at the back.

“Okay, today we’ll be making the perfect cheeseburger,” she grinned like fool. When she thought of cheeseburgers, she thought of Dean. She missed him more than ever and it was behind those smiles that she hid her feelings. Nobody even knew who Dean was here.

“Yes,” some of the Jocks cheered.

She stood up ready to hand around the mince meat when she felt something warm and wet slide down her legs. She looked down to the stretchy jeans.

“Ohmigod,” she cried, “my water broke.”

She stood just staring as the puddle got bigger on the titles floor.

It was Kerri a small quiet smart girl who took the car keys and Makinley’s hand bag from the desk and led Mackinley by her arm.

“Tell Mrs. Pepper,” Kerri called behind her as she took her teacher down the corridor, “and someone clean that stuff up.”

“I’m having a baby,” she whispered as Kerri helped her into the car.

“Yes this is it Miss. Lesdi,” Kerri smiled starting the car.

The drive took less than ten minutes, on the way Kerri kept talking to keep the panicked look of Makinley’s face. It didn’t work.  But it was the thought that counted.

“Baby,” she cried to the ER nurse.

“I can see that,” she laughed, “you’re stomach’s the size of a basketball. It’s either you’ve popped or you’re really fat.”

Mackinley wanted to laugh but was too freaked out to even try.

“I need to call Dean,” she cried, her green eyes were already looking for him. As if she’d already called him and he was in the hospital, when she hadn’t heard his voice in over two and half months.

“Sam!” Dean screamed trying to reopen the ground.

“NO!” he pounded the ground shouting at it as if it held everything.

In a way it did.

Sam his little brother, his stupid little brother was in hell.

Gone.

He never wanted him to say yes to Lucifer. But he did. His plan back fired and now he was gone. Dean let the tears fall without caring. He stayed there for who knows how long, before he finally realized that his phone was ringing. He didn’t want to pick it up.