#6 Sorry.

Hoping ya'll like it. It's got some angel manipulation. (Always fun right?)

Pic-Dean (Jensen) duh!

Thank you to everyone who has read, commented, voted, liked and just enjoyed the story. Thank you soooooooooo much :)

Vid-Hoobastank~the reason. AWESOME song!!!

(Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes. They're bound to happen)

Warm soft body. A nice warm soft body that was at bigger than my body. A nice warm soft body that was entwined with mine.

"Good morning,"

I opened my eyes. Blinked. Twice. Then screamed and jumped out of the bed clutching the duvet to my underwear clothed body. Castiel was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling with only his boxers on.

"Did we...?" I gagged, I was not attracted to Cas like that. Oh my god! How much did I drink last night? Huge headache, pain at the back of my eyes and sensitive to light, nasal clogged and a sore neck. I must have drank at least half a Jack Daniel bottle to get these results.

"No," Castiel shook his head.

I sighed in relief. Oh thank Mary, mother of baby Jesus. I was still a virgin, yay!

"What were we doing together?" I asked, "in only our UNDERWEAR!"

"You asked me to stay last night when I put you to bed," Castiel shrugged emotionless, "I have not sinned and neither have you."

"That's a relief," I said sarcastically. At least I hadn't slept with Castiel. Sleeping with an Angel not cool. That would surely make them send me to hell. Its something Dean would do. Not me. OHMIGOD! Dean? Did he see me go in the room with Cas? Did he think I slept with him?

So what? mother's voice rang out in my head, he deserves it after kissing that Jo bitch in the kitchen after having kissed you early today.

I was going insane, my mother's voice was my conscious. I closed my eyes from the pain in my hangovered head.

"That doesn't explain why were're almost naked?"

"If I remember correctly you liked my naked-ness," Castiel sounded just like Dean.

"What? Castiel is that really you there?"

"No," his face morphed into Dean's.

I screamed.

"Mackinley," I shot up fast, banging my head against Dean's.

"Dean?" I groaned rubbing my head where we'd banged each other. Bigger headache. Cross that MIGRAINE

"You okay?" Dean looked really worried. His green eyes were soft and warm. He was sitting ont he bed near my legs. He wore only a t-shirt and boxers.

"Nightmare," I managed to breathe out, "a terrible. Terrible. Terrible. Nightmate."

"Wanna talk about it?" Was Dean being concerned?? That deserved two question marks. It was still dark outside. The curtains were basically transparent, the moonlight shone it to the room.

"No thank you,"

I stretched and the sheet fell down from my body, Dean's eyes went wide.

"What are you doing in here anyway? It's kind of creepy that you're watching me," I was staying in one of Bobby's two guest bedrooms. Jo and Ellen where in the other one and Sam and Dean had taken the couches.

"Um... I also had...a uh...nightmare. I thought you might wanna I don't know...? Go for a walk or something?" he stared at my chest area.

I looked down. I was in my black lace underwear. He was looking at me in only my underwear. I blushed and was about to grab the sheet and apologize when Dean leaned forward. My breath hitched and I honestly couldn't help myself but stare into his lovely green eyes. In the light he looked magnificent. His phisque tall and manly. His eyes were on mine. His strong hand trailed up my arm and stroked my shoulder. It was so seductive I almost purred. He smelled like shower gel, musk and leather. My new favourite smells.

He kissed my neck, his lips were soft as a feather. My head was telling me no, don't do it he'll just have sex with you and leave, while my heart was saying Yes! Finally you've wanted this for weeks. Take what he's offering he doesn't offer anything else. Except sarcasm.

It was now, or never. Yes or no. How much did I want it? I wanted it a whole lot when he brought his hand up to my breasts. I was tingling everywhere, I was accutely aware of his breathe matching mine. His lips crushed with mine. I noticed his lips were fiery hot while mine were ice cold. I matched his speed feverishly.

"I don't know if I'm gonna be able to stop this," he muttered as we leaned back on the bed.

"Who says I want to?" I whispered against his lips. I was so caught up in the moments I didn't care.

___________________________

Castiel watched as Mackinley helped Dean take off his shirt, through the window. He turned away, he wasn't a perv or anything. He just had to check that everything was going as planned.

"Was this completely necessary?" Castiel said into the mobile phone. He couldn't help but feel dissapointed in himself. Between giving Mackinley that strange nightmar-ish dream and feeding Dean false hope. Cas felt like a terrible Angel. He was a terrible angel.

"It would've taken too long if we'd waited for them," Castiel's "boss" angel said into the phone, "job well done Castiel. Job well done."

"Thank you," Cas muttered feeling unworthy of any praise, even though he'd been doing what he was told the entire time.

Castiel bid his goodbyes.

"You two were meant for each other," he said talking about Mackinley and Dean, "and not because you two will have powerful children together."

 Castiel rolled his neck and appeared in front of sleazy bar in Chicago. He sighed.

"When?" he whispered, "when will this manipulation end? I'm sorry," he cried into the lonely street, "I hope you will forgive me, Dean and Mackinley. I, Castiel Angel of our Lord GOD have ruined you and for that I will forever be sorry for."

Anybody walking past would think he was a drunk man, screaming his worries to the lamp that illuminated the street.

Castiel looked at the flashing light of the bar. He walked  into the bar, hoping he'd get as drunk as he wished, but knowing he wouldn't. And for a creature that was not supposed to feel anything, he felt pretty fucking bad.