#2 Castiel tells some shocking news (and totally surprising.)

I hope you enjoy the next chapter. I finished it like five mintues ago. Enjoy. I don't know if the name Castiel is spelt like that. But I have written it like that. Anyway have fun reading. xxx

"Where are we going?" I asked from the back seat of the "Impala" Dean's words not mine.

"I need a drink," Dean said.

"Are you an alcoholic?"

"He could be considered one," Sammy laughed at Dean's glare.

"Well, I sure as hell could use a drink," I agreed.

 They both seemed surprised by that remark.

When we arrived at a dodgy looking bar, I grimaced. It was not my type of scene.

"You better not let me out of your site," I said, "I swear if somebody hits on me I'm gonna kill them."

"Nothing to worry about," Dean walked through the small red door.

"Come on Mackinley," Sammy was nice enough to wait by the door. I walked in not liking what I was seeing. It was dingy and smelled of stale beer, smoke and sweat. Loud rock music blared from hidden stereo speakers. How could they hang out in such a dodgy place? How could they bring me here?

I followed Sammy to the bar, I looked at the bartender. He was a strong Mexican, not my type but good-looking none the less. I winked at him. Trying to ignore all the stares I could feel at my backside. The place was pretty packed, with pool tables set every so many meters apart. I hated it.

"What can get you pretty lady?" the bartender asked with a silly grin. His eyes were bloodshot, was he on something?

I smiled sweetly, "I'll have a shot of tequila, if you’re serving."

"I'll get you anything you want," he ignored the shouting customers who were waiting in line before me.

"My boys here want tequila too," I declared, "bring six shots."

He did, with lemon slices on top of each shot. The liquid called to me. Mama would not be proud of my actions, but what mama didn't know? Couldn't hurt her? Right? She thought I was D.E.A.D anyway! What did it matter anyway? I could get drunk if I wanted to. I could do the things I'd promised to leave behind in college. I wasn't the sweet Southern private school teacher anymore. I was the wild kid I once was.

"I don't think we should drink," Sam said eyeing the tequila shots.

"Sammy relax," Dean shrugged.

"Oh I should tell you guys before I drink," I looked at them seriously, "if I start dancing on the bar I've gone too far. Don't let me have sex with anyone here and if I tell you I love you. I don't,"

"Are you speaking from past experiences?" Dean asked, eyebrow raised in a question.

"Hell yeah," I downed one shot loving the fiery burn in my throat. I didn't bother with salt and just bit into the lemon.

"Do it," I said giving them each a tequila shot. I was already feeling the slight buzz. I was a light weight. It sucked but I found it fun.

My life had been turned around for only god knows why? I could at least have fun while I was here. For whatever reason I was here I was going to enjoy this life without any regrets. I would be the side of myself I'd always wanted to be. The cool, fun, sexy chick. Not the cute, sweet and shy girl.

I was on my third shot of whiskey after my two shots of tequila when a burly man came towards me. He was tall, not as tall as Sammy but about the same size as my Dean. I was drunk enough to think Dean was mine. When he so clearly wasn't?