# 12 Serioudly a salad again?

"I wonder why Mackinley didn't want to come with?" Sam asked Dean as they got in the Impala.

"Who knows with her?" Dean shrugged. He was actually wondering if she was sick for real. She hadn't been this strange since he first met her months ago. It had been in a dirty alley way. She looked super hot in tight shorts that showed her legs and a nice top.

"Do you think we should go see if she's okay?" Sam looked concerned as Dean started the car.

"She'll be fine," Dean rolled his eyes as he turned the car out the parking lot of the motel, "she's probably just got the flu."

Sam nodded, trying to convince himself he wasn't wrong about the bad feeling he had.

___________________

"Seriously, a salad again? Dude you need a pair of balls. And quickly," Dean said after the waitress left.

"I don't want to end up with heart disease when I turn fifty,"

Dean chuckled, "it's funny that you think we'll actually live to be that old."

Sam shrugged, "I can hope right?"

"Hope? You still believe in that crap?"

"You don't? I've seen the way you look at her," Sam shook his head as the Diner's waitress bought their food. A cheeseburger for Dean and a salad for Sam.

"Who Mackinley? She's hot," Dean looked away from Sam's stare.

"If we survive this Dean, you should settle down with her. Have a real life. She likes you too,"

"You think?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Sam dug into his salad, the conversation almost forgotten.

______________________________________________

"Mackinley we're back," Dean called as he opened the motel door.

"Hi Dean," Mackinley came out of the bathroom with a small smile.

"You okay?"

"Fine. Did you guys have a nice dinner?" her voice was shaking and her hands trembling. Before sh let them answer she said, "um...Sammy would you mind if I talked to Dean alone?"

Sammy nodded, "I need some fresh air anyway."

"Thanks."