#16 I love you

Thanks for the votes, fans, adding onto libraries, likes and anybody who reads.

I tried to make this longer but if it’s not I give up.

(Apologizing for spelling mistakes and grammar errors)

“You slept with her!” I shouted at Dean.

He had slept with an Angel. The Angel trying to kill his parents. Anna.

“She was on our side at the time,” Dean defended himself shrugging.

“That makes it better,” I said sarcastically.

We had ran into the mechanic shop just as Anna-the bitch Angel-was about to kill John. Always a fun sight to see.  Sam had pulled some kind of seal thing to get rid of her.

I sat on the floor in front of a Volkswagen 70’. It was the colour of puke. The ground was cold and hard and dusty. I hated it. I realized very suddenly that I wanted to go home, or at the very least settled down. I wanted my mama in the living room shouting for more French fries even when I tell her it’ll kill her arteries. I hadn’t wanted my mama so much since I was twelve, it was the summer and Thommy from next door had tried kissing me behind the Oak tree. I had tremors for hours.

I wanted my class at my granddaddy’s high school. To be a teacher again. To be settled down. As much as I told myself I didn’t want Dean in that life. I did. I wanted him to be mine so badly. It was probably stupid of me. To want Dean. Because really he was just fictional character on a TV show.

But he couldn’t be because he sat down next to me as Mary and Sam checked on John.

“It was a while back,” Dean began.

“I want to go home Dean,” I said turning away from him. I couldn’t bear to see his green-eyes. They would break my resolve faster than salt in boiling water.

“Home?” Dean croaked, he cleared his throat, “right. Home. Well you do that while I save the world,” he stood up angrily.

I wanted to whisper to Dean, “I’m sorry,” but I didn’t.

We were in Mary’s family’s old cabin. Away from the city.

It smelt of dust, forest and gun powder. Not a nice combo.

Castiel sat on one of the two leather couched next to Sam. While Dean ignored me, he barely glanced my way. I hated how horrible it made me feel-like I meant nothing to him.

Maybe I didn’t.

I was probably just an easy lay to him.

Douche I thought. I really had no right to call him names.

I was carrying his baby for Pete’s sake. I frowned standing up and walking outside quietly. They were all in discussion anyway. I sat grumpily on the porch, the woods given my hands splinters. Not that I cared at the moment.

I looked around at the forest, tall pine trees that made my senses smile. I loved the smell of them. The sky was lazy, it was almost dusk. I couldn’t help the tears that fell. They had little minds of their own, they fell and fell. I placed my forehead on my knees before sobbing.

I didn’t really know why I was crying. Maybe because I wanted Dean to notice me but he never did. Except that one time-which landed me pregnant in the first place.

Stupid impulsive thoughts.

“Mac...?”

I wiped my eyes with the sleeve of my jacket, quickly stealing a glance at Dean. I didn’t dare look up at him again. I felt his presence as he sat down next to me. The step wavering slightly.