#15 1978-Shops are closed on Sunday.

A huge thanks to everyone who has become a fan, added to their list, voted, liked, commented and read. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

The thing about being pregnant is that when you’re not use to it, it feels weird. Okay, you can’t ever actually get used to being pregnant. Can you?

I laughed sitting next to Dean. I was four months along. I’d put on ten whole pounds. I felt fat. I wasn’t really. It just looked like I’d eaten too much food and was a bit bloated. Not fun.

Then I felt it. Like butterflies in my stomach.

“DEAN!” he swerved the car quickly.

“Jesus Mackinley,” he said harshly. I was too happy to care that he’d spoken to me like that.

“I felt the baby,” I was ecstatic. I bounced at the back seat of the Impala.

“The baby?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure it wasn’t just gas? Like the last time?”

I scowled at him, “this was totally different.”

“Are you sure?” Sammy asked from the front seat.

“Yes!” 

They totally ruined the mood for my baby kicking for the first time.

“Cas,” I smiled giving him a hug. I was a hug type person.

“I never understood humans,” he stood uncomfortably still as I hugged him.

“What’s up Cas?” Sam asked looking up from his laptop.

Castiel spoke about some angel called Anna? Who escaped from an angel jail? It was very confusing. I never did understand the apocalypse crap. Excuse the almost swearing. She was going to kill Sam’s parents. Jeesh harsh.

“She’s gone back in time?” Dean finally said after Castiel said something again. I really needed to pay attention.

“So what’re we gonna do?” I asked.

“Back in time it is,” Sam said looking at Castiel.

1978

I vomited on the ground where we were. I hacked out everything I’d had for breakfast (a large bacon sandwich and an extra large orange juice) what can I say, I was hungry.

“I’m fine, don’t worry,” I said to nobody in particular.

I looked at Cas and instantly felt bad.

“Castiel you look like shit,” Dean said as he and Sam helped Cas up.

Poor Cas, he looked wiped out. He could barely stand.

“Holy Macaroni,” I said looking around me.

I was still concerned for Cas but...I was in the 70’s.

Can you say Bell Bottoms and disco dancing?

“Are you sure you’ll be okay Cas?” I asked putting down a bottle of Whiskey on the bedside table. Don’t worry I didn’t drink any it was for Cas.

“Just tired,”

“Tired? I’m worried,” I said to Dean.

“Then stay here with him,” Dean shrugged.

“I want to meet your parents,” I said honestly, “we’ll be back Cas.”

Dean knocked on the door. I fiddled with my leather jacket. I was going to meet the Winchester boys mother and father. Granted she was probably my age but still.

“Hello?” the lady was blond and beautiful. She was taller than me and more athletic. She wore bell bottoms and a flowery top. Hippy?

“You,” she looked at Dean angrily, barely glancing at Sam, or myself.

“Mary,” Dean smiled sadly. It must be hard seeing your mother even though you knew she was dead, or at least going to die.

“Go away. I want nothing to do with you. I left that life,” she began slamming the door shut but I put my booted foot in front of the door.

“Hey Mary,” I smile friendly, “I’m Dean’s wife.”

I knew later Dean would kill me for saying that, but it was fun to imagine right?

I had to make up something, “in fact we’re expecting,” I patted my stomach.

Her face didn’t soften at all. Hardcore.

“Mary,” a voice called. I looked at the man.

Dean didn’t tell me his father was hot! He had a bad boy look about him. Even though he obviously wasn’t. He was wearing just a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt.

“Mary who is this?”

“John,” I walked in hugging him hard, “I’m Mackinley, Dean’s wife. I am so glad we got to meet. Mary over there just loves you to bits.”

He barely hugged me back before Dean and Sam followed me in.

Score for me.

“You’re Mary’s family?” John asked confused.

“Sam and I are cousins of Mary,” Dean lied easily, he smiled again this time making his way towards me.

“That’s great. I haven’t met much of Mary’s family,” John kissed Mary’s cheek.

I smiled, they really were in love. I wondered what life would’ve been like for Sam and Dean had Mary not died.

He then shook Sam and Dean’s hand.

A ring of the home telephone. Believe it or not they didn’t have cellular mobile phones back then. Strange huh?

John went to answer it.

“Who do you think you are coming in my home...”

“Sorry guys I’ve gotta go to work. I’m a mechanic,” John kissed Mary again, “I’ll see you guys later right?”

“Of course,” I grinned.

Then he left, taking his leather jacket-that looked suspiciously like Dean’s.

“Dean,” I said, “It’s Sunday.”

I looked at him, “shops are closed on Sundays.”

“Oh shit he’s in danger,” Dean ran out the front door.