#18

Hi guys and gals, or gals and girls (whatever way you like). The latest chapter is really sort of a filler but none the less I hope you like. I actually had it ready a few days ago but the website wasn’t working L

Love everybody if you vote, add to library, comment, like (in general) and/or if you’re one of the silent readers. I just want you all to know that I am so appreciative for those who take the time to read. Much love and hugs (because they can never be forgotten.)  

(As everyone knows I am sorry for any spelling/grammar errors.)

Molly Christian Winchester birthday began like every other day in the household she lived in. Her daddy would be up at six to go for his daily run. After when he was showered and clean from his run he would kiss awake Molly’s mama. He would then waltz into Molly’s purple room smelling fresh, his hair slightly wet and wearing his construction clothes

He’d spin her around until her mummy would fuss about how dangerous that was for a child under three. Her daddy would turn to mummy with a silly grin and say, “relax Mac. Molly and I are just playing about.”
Mackinley would scowl over a hidden smile that would radiate her face. The only difference was after Mackinley smiled; she took Molly from her daddy and whispered, “happy birthday Molls, one year already.”

“My little girl’s growing up,” Dean kissed his baby’s head.

“Dean,” Mackinley rolled her eyes, “she’s one not sixteen. Imagine what daddy’s gonna be like when you’re sixteen. He’s gonna be fighting away the boys.”

“What boys? She’s too young. She’s not allowed near them until she’s at least thirty. No make that forty.”

Mackinley ignored Dean’s blabbering and took her daughter out of her room, past the hallway filled with pictures of the three of them and some of Sam. Down the carpeted stair to the small yet cosy kitchen.

“Dada,” Molly’s high-pitched voice said.

“Right here,” Dean smiled at his little angel and took out her breakfast food from one of the many kitchen cabinets.

“I’m gonna be late,” Mackinley raced back upstairs fluidly.

“You always are,” Dean called back-up.

“I heard that.”

Dean laughed.

“Your mother is so disorganized,” he said feeding Molly some instant oats.

Ten minutes later dressed in jeans, or “lazy mama jeans” as Dean liked to call them. A red and black plaid shirt and converse Mackinley ran down the stairs. Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore barely any make-up.

Dean couldn’t help but think that if Mackinley had been his teacher when he was in high school, he would have paid attention a lot more. As she packed the food for her classes, she reached for the top shelf her shirt riding showing smooth tanned skin. Damn, I’m glad she’s mine Dean thought. Honestly after over a year Dean thought he would’ve gotten bored of Mackinley, because let’s be honest Dean gets bored of things very quickly. But he sort of-in his own little way-liked his little normal life. A normal life he’d never had, until now that is. His little normal life with Mackinley and Molly, his daughter.

I have a daughter he thought, my own little angel.

“I’ll pick Molly up later,” she promised kissing Dean’s lips swiftly and Molly’s head- the only part of the child that wasn’t covered in food.