#1 Diner fun. Or not.

Next chapter had arrived. I've been writing what pops into my mind, so I really hope you like it.

Please vote, or comment, or like, or become a fan, and smile along the way. Thank you for reading.

Pic-Dean (Jensen Ackles) YUM, I know ;)

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

I walked into the warm diner noting that it wasn't that busy. A few couples sat in the back on white and red booths and a young guy in a cop uniform sat at the milkshake bar drinking a large mug of coffee.

"Hi how can I help you?" a middle-aged red headed waitress said to me as I sat a couple of seats away from the cop.

"I was wondering if I could maybe please use your phone," I made my Southern accent heavier. It always worked in boarding school, the teachers were always nice to a pleasant Southern girl.

"What happened child?" she asked her waitress tag said her name was Kelly. The cop looked me up and down, he was kinda cute. With a crooked nose and bright brown eyes. Hot damn, I was way too attracted to men in not even my own world? God, hopefully I was just dreaming.

"My boyfriend and I had a fight when I found out he fathered another child. What do I do? I  jumped out the car while he was slowing down for a red light and got myself all muddy and scraped," I lied with a sweet smile. I was disgustingly muddy and had a noticeable cut on my knee and elbow.

"Oh you poor child," the lady said getting a really old phone out from under the bar and handing it to me. I then realized if I was in Supernatural, mama wasn't real. Was she?

I dialed my house number and waited for someone to answer the damn phone. After four rings I was totally impatient. I tapped my foot and waited.

Five rings later a muffled "hi?"

I didn't recognize this voice, it was definitely a male. Was mama with a man? Ew.

"Hello I'm looking for Mrs. Coover," I mumbled into the phone.

"Mrs. Coover," he laughed, "don't you mean Mrs. Smith?"

"Mrs. Smith?" I sounded scared even to my own ears.

"Right here!" my mama's voice sounded so happy. Not the sarcastic one I knew.

"Mama?"

"Mama? Who the hell is this?" she sounded slightly angry but more confused.

"Mama it's Mackinley. I'm in Nebraska and I don't know how I got here," I so badly wanted her to believe me.

But...I never get what I want.

"Mackinley?" her voice was muffled on the phone and I could hear her sobbing.

"Mama what's wrong?"

"Who is this? What sick joke is this? My Mackinley died five years ago," she whispered.

"What?" I was dead?

"She drowned," mama cried into the phone.

I heard Mr. Smith, I presumed asking her what was wrong?

"Whoever this is I hope you burn in hell!" he said and the phone line went dead.

I thought back to five years ago. I was eighteen and hanging out with my friends by our local river. I remember it clearly I fell in, you were never to go in the river. The current was so strong it would wash you away in seconds. But that night I was wearing a tweet jacket, it got hooked on one of the rocks. I was okay there and my friends called the emergency services and they saved me. Just in time I heard, I suffered with phenomena for what felt like forever. I was sick for weeks after that fighting of the dirty rivers pollution that I had somehow swallowed.