~13~ Secrets ❤

I've been getting alot of messages on kik saying that they want an update. So, here's another chapter for you guys :) I hope you'll like it ❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nara's P.O.V

"I don't feel like working today." The words kept repeating in my head. I was very surprised by his sudden action, but it was a happy surprise. I kissed him back and grabbed his spiky but soft dark hair. He whispered something more in my ear but I couldn't hear because of the loud knock on the door.

Himchan jumped off of me like he had been burned by boiling water. He quickly fixed his suit and hair before sitting down by his desk. "Come in." he said with a loud and professional voice. 

A slender woman with shoulder length brown hair and glossy lips walked inside. She wore a simply black dress that showed off all of her curves. A typical person who could seduce a man by just looking at him. "Good morning Tina." Himchan said a little bit uninterested without looking up from the document he was holding in his hands. "Good morning Channie." she smiled, showing off her white and perfect placed teethes. I quickly reacted at the nickname, but Himchan didn't seem to notice anything at all. "What do you want?" he asked and finally looked up. "You still need to sign this, the other mem-"       

"I know." he interrupted her. "You have to sign in three days!" she said irritated. "Then just give me those three days!" he yelled. It quickly looked like he wanted to take back what he just said. "S-sorry Tina, I just can't make up my mind." he sighed and smiled awkwardly. "It's weird how you have changed in such a short time. Just a couple of weeks ago, you were the on who looked forward to this the most." she frowned. Both of their eyes turned to me. "If you excuse us." Himchan said formal, like he didn't know me. I walked out and waited for them to be done talking in privacy. What were they talking about anyway?

The door opened and Tina walked out, looking angry. She just walked right into me and didn't stop for a second to apologize. My shoulder really hurt. I walked inside Himchan's office again and sat down in one of the armchairs.

"Sorry about that." Himchan said with his normal voice. He put on a real smile and not the plastic one he did before. He sat down on the edge of the armchair and started to play with my hair in silence. A bad attribute I had was to get angry when I got to curious. I had been holding it in for a very long time, but all this secrets he had. It was too much for me. I slapped his hand and he quickly pulled away. "Sorry." he mumbled. "No, you're not sorry." I said and walked out. "Nara, what are you doing?" he asked and looked like a question mark. When I realized it was too far to walk home in my heels I said cold: "Waiting for you to drive me home." "It's not even lunch, I can't leave even if I want to." he said. "Drive me home now!" I growled. My patience was down at zero. "Fine then." he said with his hands in his pocket. 

In the car he asked me why I was angry. "Why should I tell you? You never tell me why you're angry." I said grumpy. But it was true, and one of the smarter things I've said in a long time. "Well I'm sorry about that." he admitted. "Is that why you're angry?" I rolled my eyes, he had no idea. "No, of course not." I said and looked out of the window. "Should I know why you're angry?" he asked, trying to make this into some question game to slowly lighten up my mood. But it was not going to work.

"You turned wrong." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "You still don't know which way our house his?" he laughed. I would have been melting inside when he said that the house was ours, but now I just froze it out. "What are you talking about? I told you to drive me to MY house." I said. He quickly stopped the car without warning and I bumped my head. After a moment of silence he spoke. "I won't drive you there." What was he talking about? "Why not?" I asked scared when I saw the fear in his eyes. "I'll do anything for you, at anytime. But I won't drive you there. I will never even let you go near that place, okay?" he said, staring right into my soul. "Okay." I said. I didn't dare to say anything else, he had never looked so serious. "Can you please promise me to never go there?" he begged. "Sure."

What was going on? I couldn't sleep that night because of all those questions flying around inside my head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why can't Nara go to her old house? What did Tina and Himchan talk about and why did Tina get so angry? What was it that Himchan had to sign? (Obviously I didn't make Himchan's part of version in this chapter so that those things wouldn't get revealed). 

What do you think the answers of those questions are? Leave a comment and thanks for reading this chapter :) 

❤ Love you! ❤