~8~ A kiss? ❤

I don't have anything to say so, enjoy ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Himchan's P.O.V

After that I had been waiting for about five minutes Zico showed up. ''The money.'' he immediately said. ''I got them.'' I promised him. ''Well give me them then.'' he said.

''You have to promise you won't ever talk to her again.''

''That wasn't a part of the deal.'' He reminded me.

''Yes it was.''

''No it wasn't.''

''But if the two of you have broken up and hate each other? Why do you still want to be with her?'' I asked him.

''She will come back.'' he said. ''Are you sure?'' I asked. ''Of course I'm sure!'' he yelled.

I don't know what happened but the next second he punched me in the face and I jumped on him so that he fell backwards.

''Get off him!'' I heard a angry angel scream.

Someone pulled me away from Zico. ''What are you two doing?'' she yelled.

''I just-'' I started but she interrupted me. ''You lied to me!'' she screamed into my ear. ''I'm so sorry.'' I said shocked. ''I really am.''

I looked into her eyes and they were teary. The next second she was gone, and so was Zico.

I had to find her.

Nara's P.O.V

I was so angry at him. How could he?

I put on my jacket and went to the park. What did I see? Zico and Himchan fighting.

I ran over and pulled him off Zico. ''What are you doing?'' I yelled at him. He seemed confused and shocked. 'He tried to come up with an excuse but I interrupted him.

''You lied to me!''

''I'm so sorry! I really am!'' he said and it looked like he meant it. But I didn't care. I left as quickly as I got there.

As soon as I had gotten into his house I ran upstairs and packed my stuff. I had been living here long enough already and I didn't want more problems than I had.

Not long after that I had started packing I heard a knock on the door. Himchan went in without waiting for an answer. He looked regretful.

When he saw that I was packing he frowned innocently. So adorable.

''What are you doing?'' he asked and his voice cracked.

I didn't know what to answer, so I remained silent.

''Are you going to leave?'' he asked even though he was smart enough to already know the answer of his own question.

''Yes.'' I mumbled.

''Y-you can't...'' He said low. I looked up at him and he looked... Really sad.

''I was going to leave sooner or later anyway.'' I told him. ''But not so soon. I don't want anything to happen to you. Unnie please stay.'' he begged. ''I-I'll get a job and as soon as I get money I'll buy a proper house and start over again.'' I said finally.

''That means you're going to stay?'' he wondered. ''Yes.'' I mumbled.

''I'll help you un pack.'' He said and walked over to me.

He took up something from the bag and held it high in the air. I got red as a tomato in the face when I saw what it was.

''Is this your bra?'' he asked. I took it from him and hid it behind my back. ''Changed planes, I don't need help.'' I said and pushed him out of the room. ''Wait!'' he said. ''Can you come down when you're done?'' he asked and tried to hide a smile.

What was going on?

''Sure.''

When I was done un packing I got down. ''Himchan?'' I called. ''Close your eyes.'' Someone whispered in my ear. I did as he said. I felt something heavy touch against my chest and it was cold. ''Now you can look.'' he said.

I opened my eyes and they widened in shock when I saw what it was.

''Himchan, this is the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen.'' I gasped.

''Do you like it?'' he asked. It was funny how he could think I didn't like it. I mean this might now be that much for him. But for me who's not a millionaire, it's breathtaking.

It was a huge and heavy diamond hanging from my neck. It was so beautiful and looked very expensive.

''I don't know what to say.''

''You don't need words.'' he said and leaned in.

Himchan's P.O.V

I tried to look for her at home first. I knocked on her door but was so impatient I just went right inside. I was stunned when I saw she was packing. Wait, what? She was leaving? I would not accept that! Whenever she wasn't around I got worried.

''What are you doing?'' I asked. My voice cracked. Nice move there Himchan.

''Are you going to leave?'' I asked even though I already knew she was.

''Yes.'' She mumbled.

''Y-you can't...'' I said low. She looked up at me.

''I was going to leave sooner or later anyway.'' She said. ''But not so soon. I don't want anything to happen to you. Unnie please stay.'' I begged like a fool. ''I-I'll get a job and as soon as I get money I'll buy a proper house and start over again.'' She said finally.

''That means you're going to stay?'' I wondered with a little hope. ''Yes.'' She mumbled.

''I'll help you un pack.'' I said and walked over to her.

I took up something from the bag and held it high in the air. I blushed when I saw what it was but couldn't stop looking anyway.

''Is this your bra?'' I asked. She took it away from me and hid it behind her back. She looked embarrassed. ''Changed planes, I don't need help.'' She said and pushed me out of the room. ''Wait!'' I said. ''Can you come down when you're done?'' I asked and tried to hide a smile.

''Sure.'' She said.

I had almost forget the gift I had ordered for her. It would come today.

I got it from my mail box and waited for her to come down. ''Himchan?'' She called. I came up from behind. ''Close your eyes.'' I whispered in her ear. Her hair smelled really good. She did as I said. ''Now you can look.'' I told her.

''Himchan, this is the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen.'' She said when she saw what it was.

''Do you like it?'' I asked nervously.

It was a diamond necklace. It had been a little expansive, but anything for her.

''I don't know what to say.'' She said.

''You don't need words.'' I smiled and leaned in against her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, here you go. Chapter 8.

Do you think the'll kiss?