~12~ His office ❤️

So, here is another chapter after 3 months lol... Sorry

And also this chapter might be a little short. But it was a while since I wrote here :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nara's P.O.V

We all sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast. Everyone ate toast except for Zelo who ate his tin can full of sweetcorn.

''Can't we all go and do something fun today, like bowling!'' Daehyun suggested. ''I have to work.'' Himchan said. The others happily agreed. ''Nara, will you come with us?'' Zelo asked hopefully. I was just about to say yes when Himchan suddenly said: ''She's going to come with me.'' I got really surprised. How does it come I had never been welcomed there before and now he wants me to come with him? ''But Nara maybe think it's more fun to go bowling than to see you work in your office.'' Zelo said. Of course he was right. ''Do you think you can maybe shut the little mouth of yours.'' Himchan growled. ''Himchan...'' Jongup said carefully. ''We can go bowling all together some other time.'' Yongguk said, trying to calm the tense situation.

An hour later I was sitting in the car together with Himchan. he drive in silence and had a fast grip on the driving wheel.

''So, why did you want me to come with you?'' I asked, trying to start a conversation. ''What do you want to eat for lunch?'' he asked, totally ignoring my question. ''I don't know.'' I answered weirdly. ''But did you hear what I said?''

''We're here.'' he said and stopped the car. He quickly got outside and went to my side to open my door.

His office was very nice with a stunning view over Seoul. ''Wow.'' I said impressed. ''You like it?'' he asked. ''Yeah!''

I walked over to his desk and he followed me. I turned around and he pushed me up on the desk, kissing me. He put his arms around my waist. he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. ''I don't feel like working today...''

Himchan's P.O.V

We all sat in the kitchen and ate breakfast.

''Can't we all go and do something fun today, like bowling!'' Daehyun suggested. ''I have to work.'' I said. The others happily agreed though. ''Nara, will you come with us?'' Zelo asked hopefully. Was he serious? I felt like punching h in the face. ''She's going to come with me.'' I quickly said before she could answer. ''But Nara maybe think it's more fun to go bowling than to see you work in your office.'' Zelo said. What did that idiot think? I would never let him be around her alone.''Do you think you can maybe shut the little mouth of yours.'' I growled. The situation got very tense. ''Himchan...'' Jongup said carefully. ''We can go bowling all together some other time.'' Yongguk said, trying to calm me down. Zelo have me an angry glare. I gave him a death glare as answer and he immediately looked away. I would never let him into my house again.

An hour later we were sitting in the car together. I drove in silence and had a fast grip on the driving wheel. I still was very pissed off because of Zelo.

''So, why did you want me to come with you?'' She asked, uncomfortable with the silence. ''What do you want to eat for lunch?'' I asked, ignoring her question. I didn't want to answer. ''I don't know.'' She answered a little weird. ''But did you hear what I said?''

''We're here.'' I interrupted her and stopped the car. I quickly got outside and went to her side to open the door for her.

We came up to my office. ''Wow.'' She said impressed. ''You like it?'' I asked. ''Yeah!''

She walked over to my desk and I followed. I clenched my fists. It was now or never. She turned around and I pushed her up on her desk, kissing her. I put my arms around her waist. Then I pulled away and leaned my forehead against her forehead. ''I don't feel like working today...'' I whispered and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there you go, chapter 12 :)

Yey! ❤️ It was really fun writing this chapter, love yah! ❤️

Ps: Please tell me if there are any errors or misspellings!