~1~ Suicide ❤

Hi! Celine here ;) This is a Himchan fanfic if you missed that :D
Hope you like it

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The waves were hitting against the shore. It was sunset and the beach was empty of people. It was early summer and the warm days of Korea had just started.
I walked there all alone in the sand without my shoes, I had been throwing them away earlier. I ignored the warning signs on my way up to the high cliff. Up there you could see the spiky rocks under the water surface. The wind was blowing through my dark brown hair that almost looked a little purple.

I was just about to lean forward when someone spoke to me, "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." A dark male voice said. I turned around and saw a man with black hair and dark eyes staring at me less then ten metres behind me. He was holding my shoes in his hands. "Missed these?" He asked throwing them on the ground next to me. I had been so sure I was all alone at the beach just some seconds ago. "Who are you?" I asked frowning. "A bigger question, what are you doing?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Mind your own business." I said grumpy. "You will die if you jump." He reminded me. "Oh, that wasn't obvious." I said sarcastic. I didn't want to look into his eyes but the silence made me curious. I looked up and my brown eyes met his.
Suddenly I started crying by some reason, it was just probably because I was very instable.

He walked over to me and reach out his hand. I took it and he helped me up. I thought he would let go but he kept holding it gentle. "Should I drive you home?" He asked. I remembered getting thrown out of me and Zicos house, I was homeless. "It's fine, but thank you." I answered wiping away my tears. "I still don't know who you are." I said and stopped walking. "Kim Himchan." He said. "Okay." I said and started walking again. It felt like I've heard the name before but I couldn't put my finger on it. "So, what's your name?" He asked. "Nara." I mumbled. "I love that name." He whispered. I didn't know if he was talking to me or himself. But I got the feeling that it wasn't his purpose for me to hear it.

When we got to his car i got surprised by how expensive it looked. It was all shining black and was a sport car.
"I'm not going in a strangers car." I refused. "It will soon get dark you can't be out here all alone. And who knows what you will do?" He said looking back at the cliff. "I'm not going." I said stubborn. "Then I'll have to walk you home." He sighted and locked the car before walking over to me. "Which way?" He asked. I was freezing so he put his jacket over my shoulders. It smelled good. "Actually I got kicked out by my boyfriend." I said. "Any related?" He asked. "No, there back in the U.S." I said. "Do you have any money?" He wondered. "Back at the house." I sighted. "Anything?" "No." He bite his lips when he was thinking of a possible way to help me. "I'll pay you for staying at a hotel." He said. "What? You can't pay for me!" I said. He was being too nice!
"Then to only thing you can do is to spend the night at my house." He said. "Or do you prefer sleeping on the streets with creeps around you?" He asked when I didn't answer. "Fine then." I said. He opened the door for me and then walked over to the other side. The car was even more high-tec and expensive looking on the inside. "Are you a kind of a millionair?" I asked. He laughed as he started the engine. "I wouldn't call myself that." He simply said. "But you are?" I said. He just smiled at me. I was really tired and fell asleep in the car with my face resting against the car window.

I woke up by the sun shining straight into my face. I covered my eyes with my hand and groaned. I turned away from the sun and burried myself in the soft cover. I trembled with my fingers and tried to find my love but there was nothing there. I opened my eyes and saw a room I had never seen before. I was fully dressed in the clothes I had yesterday. Then my memory came back. Zico... Is gone. And I'm at a rich strangers house. Suddenly I wasn't tired anymore.
I got up and found the source of what woke me up. The balcony doors were open and the white curtains were slowly dancing in the wind. I got out on the balcony and smiled at the stunning view. The sky was free from clouds and the sun was shining with joy. You could see the city in full activity but he lived a bit away so it didn't bother.
But it's still hard to enjoy it when you're so deeply depressed. I couldn't think of anything else than my love.

Want to know a little more about me?

So... as you already know I got brown hair with a little purple in it and brown eyes. My name is Nara. My family is living in the U.S and I moved her to live together with my boyfriend. Zico, my ex boyfriend I guess. We had been together for years, but after living together for a half year things went bad. Shortly said we had our biggest fight ever and he told me to leave. And as pissed of as I was I didn't care to bring my stuff with me, just my cellphone. And because he's my soulmate, what's the meaning of life if you lost him?

I tried to not think about it and walked inside again. My eye caught a white little note lying on the nightstand. I walked over the wooden floor to get it and smiled over how funny his big circles over the 'i' were.

I'm at work so you are alone at home. Sure you can go look around, I can't stop you anyway... I'll be back in the late afternoon, my number is on the fridge if you need to call me.
/ Hyung Himchan

I just snorted at "hyung". Where did a guy like him work anyway? I put the letter back on the nightstand before heading out the bedroom door. My curiosity took over and I looked inside every door. I found a huge, and I really mean huge, walk in closet filled with clothes. A giant bathroom, another bedroom that seemed to be his. It was probably the master bedroom. I went down the big spiral staircase. I was standing in a top modern living room with a stereo that looked as expensive as my house, well not mine anymore. The TV was impressing (what wasn't?) How rich could this guy possibly be?

I got into the kitchen, the room was literally shining, every little spot was as clean as it possibly could be. The dining area was big and had a huge crystal crown hanging from the ceiling.
After walking into a few more bathrooms and bedrooms I got to the garage. He had many cars. All shining just as the floor. I could seem my own reflection. There was one car missing, the black one. He probably took it when he got to work.

When I got back in I walked back to the living room, turning the TV on. I zapped between the channels without finding anything interesting. Then the front door opened and I turned around to face him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, what do you think of it this far, I will make a cover soon so please excuse the one I have right now :/
Otherwise this is not the book I've been talking about but I'm working on that one too. Vote or a comment is very appreciated!