~15~ Gone ❤️

I'm back after about a year :) This chapter got deleted so I rewrote it, it's been such a long time since last but I really hope you'll like it! 사랑해 ❤️ I got a whole new plot now btw. I had really much fun writing this chapter, I got done within 15 minutes as a maximum!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~

When I woke up I didn't remember anything. But suddenly the memories from last night came to my head and I couldn't help but to smile. I turned around to face Himchan and it felt a small punch in the stomach when I saw he wasn't there.

I decided to not be clingy and call him. He was probably busy at work. My stomach felt empty so I went down to the kitchen to eat. There wasn't much food left so I had to experiment with some leftovers. I decided to go to the supermarket and buy some groceries to fill the fridge with.

Where was he? It was nearly 8 PM and no sign of Himchan. I had been calling non stop. My stomach was filled with worry and I sat in the couch, staring at the door, frowning. I tried to concentrate on the new k-drama on the TV but it was nearly impossible.

I woke up by the sound of a slamming car door. I felt immediate fear. I quickly got on my feet and turned off all lights in the house and also turned off the TV. I checked the clock and it was just before midnight.

The door creaked open and I could hear silent footsteps. A dark shadow crossed the living room. I sneaked into the kitchen and hid behind a counter.

Suddenly the lights inside the kitchen turned on. Someone stood by the kitchen entrance and looked at me. I screamed. The person ran towards me and covered my mouth. "Shut up! Please!" A male voice said. I recognized it. I spun around and saw a familiar face. "Z-Zelo?" I stuttered.
"What are you doing here?"
He put a finger over his mouth, telling me to be silent. "I'll tell you when we get out of here." He whispered and them tugged me along to the back door.
Zelo slowly opened the door and without a sound we both sneaked out. The night air filled my lungs. "My car is on the front porch." He said.

I looked back into the house and my heart raced when I saw another person inside the living room. And he was staring right at me. I was unable to move. "Come on, hu-" Zelo also stopped when he saw the person. "Who's that?" I managed to say. "Run!" He screamed.

We managed to get to the front side and the front door opened in the same second as we reached the car. We both got inside and the dark shadow reached the car. Zelo locked the car doors just a second before he tried to open the car door.

The shadow started hitting on the window. Zelo backed out the car and drove off at full speed. The shadow ran after us. Suddenly a black van appeared in front of us. Zelo swore. They tried to block our way but Zelo managed to make his way through. The van started to follow us but when we got out on the open road they lost us. Our car was faster on the straight roads.

We drove in silence. He seemed just as paralyzed by the situation as I were. He looked tense. "Who were they?" I asked him carefully. "Loan sharks." He mumbled. It still didn't make sense. "You maybe didn't know. But out of all the members in our band, Himchan is the only rich one. Why is that so? Because he works at a big company and also works as an artist? Yes, that's true. But a man can get greedy, he borrowed more money than he would be able to pay back." Zelo explained." Where is he now." I asked. "I have no idea. I'll call him later."

"But you better watch out... They're coming for you." He warned me. Fear riled up once again. What did they want me? "And you don't even want to know what they're capable of. It's not a small amount of money we're dealing with here, Nara."
I gulped. Why didn't Himchan tell me before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where did Zelo come from? Where is Himchan? Why are they after Nara? Why did Himchan need all that money? Where are they actually going? Are those people still after them? What are they capable of? How much money does Himchan owe them?
Many questions, no answers.

So, that was a big turn I guess. And there was no Himchan in this chapter. But he will be in the next chapter, I promise.
See you :)