~2~ The Jerk ❤

Hi :) Fast update! I'm really into This story!

WARNING for strong language! You have now been WARNED! :D (well 2 words appearing 3 times and isn't even typed out right) and again: you have now been WARNED! WARNING!

xD Enjoy ❤

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In through the door he walked. When he saw me he smiled softly. "Well hello there." He looked into my eyes, not staring, just looking. It felt weird, like he was looking into my soul. "So, how was work?" I asked. He stopped looking in the weird way and started talking about his day.

"It was fine, it's always fun to be with the guys." He said. "The guys?" I said curious. "Where does a guy like you work to get as rich as you are?" He bite his lower lip. "That's business." He said walking into the kitchen. I followed. "Come on, why do you not want to tell me?" I asked sadly. I wanted to know so badly. "I'll tell you one day I promise." He said. I groaned. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked and opened the fridge. "I just woke up." I said. "It's 4 o'clock in the afternoon." He laughed. "Oh..." I never looked what time it was.

"So, what do you say about going to get your stuff back later?" He asked. I got stiff. "Huh?" I said worried. "Your clothes? Money? Anything?" He said. "Yeah I guess so." I said. "Good, let's eat and then drive over there." He said and I walked over to help him with the food.

When the food was almost done he sent me to set the table. When I was done with that we both sat down and started eating. I was hungrier than I had thought and ate it all up right away. He smiled at me.

There was a awkward silence during the meal. But what to expect when you eat with a stranger that don't want to tell you anything about himself?

When he was done we got into his black car and I showed him where to turn and which direction to go.

Finally we arrived, I got a big lump in my throat. I still got the keys so I walked in. Himchan didn't follow me he just stood there leaning against his car, legs crossed. As soon as I came inside I saw chairs being thrown around and feathers from pillows lying around the floor. "Zico?" I called but didn't get any answer. I walked upstairs to our room. I dropped my chin. My stuff... All of them... Everything was ruined. All my clothes were split into two half. My computer were broken, my shoes were fine though... One pair of them... My money and the pair of shoes was the only things I found that didn't have any damage.

I got out without even bother to close the door. I threw the keys on the ground and jumped into the car. A surprised Himchan sat down in the car too. "So..." He started. "This was the only f*cking shit he hadn't been breaking!" I said pissed of. "Well it's better than nothing." he said to calm me down as he drove away. I didn't say more and plugged in my earphones and started listening on music.

When we got home to Himchan again he walked upstairs immediately. He didn't come back down so he maybe went to bed or something. I walked up the stairs too and walked along the hallway to the guest room I sleeped in last night. I passed an open door and peeked in. I just saw as he took off his shirt and was about to change into another. He had abs... I quickly stopped looking and kept walking. If he caught me it would be more embarrassing than ever.

I got into my room and was about to change into pajamas when I realized I didn't have one. Just at that moment someone knocked on the door. "Come in." I said and Himchan opened it. "Here, you can borrow one of my shirts until you get some clothes." He said and handed over a t-shirt I could sleep in. "Thank you." I said. "Goodnight." He said. "Goodnight."

He closed the door and I changed into the shirt. It was blue and too big for me. But I liked big shirts so it suited me perfectly. I wasn't that tired after being asleep all day. So I decided to not go to bed yet.

I got out on the balcony, breathing in the night air. The city was beautiful with all lights, the moon was half and the pole star was shining. I loved the night air and just stood there for a long time.

My phone buzzed and I saw who it was. I got inside again and answered.

"Annyong." I said. "What have you done in my house!" He screamed at me. "Zico I-" "And why the hell didn't you lock or even bother to close the f*cking door!" He said furious. "Why do you care?" I mumbled. "Because I could have been robbed!" He screamed. I was about to defend myself when he started talking again. "And the keys you threw of course, if someone had taken them they would have full access to my house!" I clenched my teeths. "It's as much my house as yours! We bought it together!" I growled. "Whatever." He said. "It's not whatever, and you messed up all my stuff to!" I half screamed. "You deserved it!" He snorted. "Oh hell no I didn't!" I barked. "I guess your at a stupid motel crying over me." He laughed. "No, actually I'm living at a really nice guys house for the moment." I bragged. "Yeah yeah! And I moved together with Kim Kardashian!" He said. "You're gonna help me pay for the reparations of the house."

"Non of my business." I said. "B*tch!" He spat before hanging up. "Babo." I mumbled to myself.

~Himchans P.O.V~

When we got back at home I quickly went upstairs to find her anything to wear. When I was going to change shirt I heard light footsteps in the hallway. In the mirror I saw her peek in but after looking at me she continued walking. I laughed at it and put on my other shirt. I took a blue t-shirt and went to her room.

I knocked gently. "Come in." Her cute voice said from the inside. I opened the door and gave her the shirt. "Thank you." She said and did a little aigoo I don't even think she noticed she did. "Goodnight." I said smiling at her. "Goodnight." She said.

I closed the door and got into the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I headed to my own room. But I heard someone talking with an angry voice. Was she arguing with that jerk she used to be with? The one who almost made her take suicide. I came closer to hear what she told him.

"It's as much my house as yours! We bought it together!" She growled. "It's not whatever, and you messed up all my stuff to!" She half screamed. What an idiot that doesn't even care. "Oh hell no I didn't!" she barked. "No, actually I'm living at a really nice guys house for the moment." She said. I smiled a little. There was silence in the room for a while.

"Babo." she mumbled.

Wait, did he just hang up on her? Idiot.

I peeked in my head. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Wait, did you hear?" She said getting a weird expression on her face. A mix between worry, sadness, curiousity, confusion and appreciation that I asked. "No, I just heard voices." I said and tried to keep my poker face. "Okay, but I'm fine." She said and put on a sad fake smile on her face. She was anything but okay. "Goodnight." I told her once again.

~Naras P.O.V~

Someone opened the door. It was Himchan. "Are you okay?" He asked a little worried. I froze. "Wait, did you hear?" I asked not knowing how to feel about it. "No, I just heard voices." He said. "Okay, but I'm fine." I said and smiled to try and convince him. He still looked worried when he said goodnight and then left the room.

I layed down in the bed and tried to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Was it a little too much switching between Nara and Himchan? It's my first time making it out of more than one persons view so I'm sorry.

Hope you like it though! ❤