~16~ Fooled ❤️

If you have any suggestions on how I should continue this story after this, don't hesitate to tell me in the comments or private :)

This chapter was supposed to come out yesterday but because of soccer practices and auditions, school, homework and friends, I didn't get the time to do it. Hope you understand, enjoy lovelies ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nara's P.O.V

I looked out of the window. Trees were surrounding us in the darkness. "Where are we going?" I asked Zelo. "I don't know, but before we can go back to Seoul we have to make sure that we shake them off." He said while stealing worried glances in the back mirror.
"You mean they're still after us?" I said and turned around to look behind us. "I'm not sure. But don't you think they lost us pretty easily?" He asked and raised an eyebrow at me. He was right. We drove past an old house made out of wood. It looked really scary.
I wondered where we were.

Zelo turned on some music and the song "Close the door" by SHINee blasted out of the speakers. The slow beat and the rain sound against the window made my eyelids feel heavy. I wondered what Himchan was doing. Was he alright? I tried to get those thoughts out of my head. I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was laying down in a bed. The sheets were smelling brand new. How did I get tucked in bed? How did I even get here?

I crawled out of bed and walked over to a window. The rain was pouring down. There were lights everywhere. Seoul at night, what did I expect. Even though I've lived here all my life, I will never get tired of the view. I couldn't figure out exactly where I where though.
I heard a door close behind me and spun around.
There Zelo stood, with only a towel covering his lower region. I didn't know what to do. I thought he would be embarrassed or at least react, but he didn't even flinch.
He just smiled at me. "Did you wake up?"
I nodded while looking everywhere in the room except from where he stood.

Suddenly his phone rang and he quickly picked it up. He didn't mind me by the window so I couldn't help but look an extra time at him.

His blonde hair was soaking wet, water drops were slowly falling down his bare chest. I kept examining him but when my eyes were down to the towel I immediately stopped. I looked away. He didn't notice a thing thought. He was all focused on the call. He then suddenly bit his lip.
My mind went crazy. Then I wanted to slap myself. Why did I have these thought about him? And especially when Himchan was missing?
Zelo hung up his phone and threw it onto the bed. "It was Yongguk. He was wondering what the hell was going on." He said and laughed a bit.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said and disappeared into the bathroom. I let the cold water rinse down my whole body and when I was done I realized I hadn't get the chance to bring any clothes. I tried to look for a bathrobe but there was no one to be seen.

I creaked the door open. "Zelo? D-do you have a shirt or something...?" I asked awkwardly. "Yeah." He simply answered. Zelo handed it over while covering his eyes.
Since he was very tall the t-shirt was like a little dress on me. It was white with a random print on it.

When I was ready I walked out of the bathroom. Zelo was laying down in bed, comfortably dressed. "Should we try to call Himchan now?" He asked me. I nodded and crawled onto the bed. Zelo dialed the number and put on speakers so we both could hear it clearly. After a little while someone answered. "Yes?" Himchan's raspy voice said. He seemed like he was out of breath and very tired.
"Are you alright?" I spat out from nowhere. There was a slight pause before he answered. "Nara, is that really you?" He sounded a bit surprised. "Nara, I'm so glad to hear your voice." My heart felt warm when he said that. "I feel the same about you." I breathed relieved. "Don't go home. Stay with Zelo. I'll call when I have time, don't worry." He assured me. "When will I be able to see you?" I asked him. "Soon, I promise." I trusted his words.
"Hyung, where are you?" Zelo asked him. "I'm in my office." Himchan simply answered. "Should we come and get you?" Zelo asked. "No, it's fine, I have some work to do." He said slowly. "Is Tina there?" Zelo wondered. "No, I sent her home." He answered. "I got to go now." He said and hung up.
"He's probably just stressed out about all this." Zelo said and gave me a stiff smile. "Yeah, he probably is." I answered but couldn't hide my disappointment.