~3~ The Guys ❤

Hope you like this chapter, enjoy reading

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up early and the sun was shining in the horizon outside the window. I didn't feel tired so I got up and got dressed. Oh right... I didn't have any clothes.

I put on my jeans that I've been having the last days. I still had the blue t-shirt as I walked down the stairs quietly. Himchan wasn't awake.

When I came to the bottom floor I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

When I was almost done I heard footsteps in the stairs, the next moment Himchan walked into the kitchen sniffing in the air. "It smells delicious!" He said smiling. "But you shouldn't have done it, it's not your job.'' he continued. ''But see it as a thanks for letting me stay here for a while.'' I said. He walked over to me and leaned against the fridge. "But I promise that you won't have me bothering you anymore soon.'' I promised. I must be a really heavy burden.

"You're not bothering me at all." He said a little hurt. I didn't hear him as I focused at the food. ''It's done!'' I said.

We ate together in the dining room. ''s

''Do you work today?'' I asked. ''No, I got a day off.'' he said. ''Why can't you tell me what you work with?'' I whined. ''It's just that... I like it this way.'' he said a little uncomfortable. ''What does that mean?'' I asked confused. ''You're so unknowing and get to know me for real without any expectations.'' he simply said. ''Why would I have any expectations?'' I asked. ''Moving on.'' he said. ''Yeah, yeah.'' I sighted. ''It's just really hard to understand you when I don't know anything about you.'' I continued. ''It shouldn't be... But do you got any theories then?'' he wondered excited to hear what I would say.

''Well... You might be owning a big company like YG.'' I started. ''You think I'm boss over G-dragon and PSY?'' He laughed. ''Why not?'' I smiled. ''I don't know.'' I tried to figure out more options. ''What about an actor?'' I asked. ''Then you would have seen me in a move, right?'' he said. ''I just thought you were a bad one.'' I smirked. he punched me playfully on the arm. ''I guess you just inherited from a related then.'' I said. He got serious. '' I earned the money by myself, don't think anything else.'' he said. ''Okay then.''

He got up and took the dishes. ''You better get some clothes.'' he said when he got back. ''Here.'' he handed over a credit card. ''I can't take it!'' I shouted. ''Guess I have to come with you then.'' He said taking it back. ''Hmm?'' ''You maybe can't take it, but I can.'' He said and winked.

I got to my room and put on my old shirt. After fixing my hair and brushing my teeth I headed to the front door. Himchan stood there ready to go.

The way to the mall was long and there was an awkward silence. Suddenly Himchan turned the volume louder and a well known song blasted out of the speakers. "You know this band?'' he asked. ''My sister is a big fan.'' I said. ''But you aren't?'' he said. ''I do, it's B.A.P, but I don't fangirl! I don't even know their names or how they look.

Himchan started singing along and I found out he had a great voice. But one thing was a bit creepy. His voice sounded the same as on of the boys of the band singing... ''You sound just like him.'' I said. he got quiet and focused on the road. ''That's weird.'' he said. ''Yeah.'' I agreed. He changed radio station and the news got on.

When we arrived he parked the car in a parking lot and we walked up to the mall entrance. As we got inside he made a ladies first gesture. ''I'll just follow you.'' he said. ''Fine, try to keep up with me then.'' I was shopping slot of clothes, and shoes and accessories... I felt shame everytime he paid and I dragged him to the next shop. ''I'll pay you back every cent!'' I promised him every time. ''Please don't.'' he said every time.

I was wearing a cute light pink dress and was waiting for Himchans judgement. "So? What do you think?" I asked and twirled around. I knew he didn't care that much but he took a good look at it with a serious expression on his face. it was cute because he always got that funny frowning. "It's perfect." he finally said smiling. "Oh! You think?" I smiled back. "You should take it." He said leaning back in his chair and waiting for me to change back into my old clothes and leave the shop.

When I was done he payed and we walked out of the shop. I felt something brush against my hand and saw his hand slowly reaching for mine. When he saw that I noticed he put it back in his pocket and cleared his throat. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "A little." I answered. "Let's go eat." he said and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the nearest restaurant inside the mall.

We ordered our food and sat on our chairs waiting in silence. He was looking at me weird again. Did I have something in my face? I blushed and avoided his eyes.

Suddenly I heard a group of boys coming our way. The way they talked... I recognized it from somewhere.

"Himchan!" One of the boys suddenly called and waved to him. Himchan waved back and the guy came over to him and they did some kind of guy handshake.

"Oh? Who is this?" the guy said and hit Himchan playfully on the arm and wiggled his eyebrows. "Yongguk, this is Nara. Nara, this is Yongukk." Himchan said and we greeted each other. "Annyong Haseo."

The other boys were now arriving. One of them was very tall, another had much muscles. They greeted me and sat down next to me and Himchan.

Then the sound of cameras and voices came closer. "Oh no." the guy named Yongguk mumbled. Someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me out and the other boys followed.

I was pushed inside a car that drove away immediately. Where we're we going? And who were these guys?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So any answer on the last questions? ;) Stay tuned for the next chapter ❤️