War Torn Ch. 7

I move my head to the side and just barely miss the punch. I watch as the guy's hand slams into the brick wall and hear a few snaps before hearing the guy yell out in pain. I glare at him before I quickly bring my knee up and kick him off me and sweeping his feet off from underneath him. The guy falls over with a thud and looks up at me with a glare before hissing."Why you bitch!" I just scoff and walk over to him, my right hand in a tight fist. I kneel down and just look at him with a bored, but pissed off expression."That's all you got? My grandma can hit better then you sorry arses." I see him glare and growl at me before grabbing my neck and throwing me towards his guys, who grab onto my arms tightly. I try to free myself and even try to hit and kick the boys, but they move there legs away from mine so I can't kick them. I growl and look up as I see the guy stand up and wipe his mouth."Ugh damnit..." I mumble to myself as he walks over to me. I see my group watch on with worry written on their faces in the corner of my eye. I look just at them and just smirk, not worried about this one bit."Heh..no need to worry guys. I got this." They look up as the guy grabs onto my neck and lifts me alittle, hand in a fist and smirking at me." Looks like I win bitch." I smirk and look up at him, hands clentching onto his arm."No..I do believe I win.." He gives me a questioning look before I grab tightly onto his arm and knee him hard where the sun don't shine. I see his expression change to utter pain before yelping and screaming like a girl as he lets go of me and falls onto the floor in pain. I feel the boys' grip on my arms loosen and grab onto their arms, pulling them forward and slamming their heads into each other. I hear them yelp and fall over, clenching onto their heads and moan in pain. I roll my shoulders and scoff again, not impressed by this at all. I walk over to the lad I kneed and look down at him, hands in tight fists. I go on one knee and slam my fist onto the floor next to his head, breaking a tile and making him flinch.I look over my shoulder to see my friends stand nearby, clapping and smirking. I look back at the boy and do a hair flip before glaring down at him. "If you Ever mess with me again...you'll experience a world of pain and hell..you hear me?" I see him nod his head before I stand up and turn to my group."Good. Now get the hell out of here.." I see them squirm and notice Drew had his hands busy with the rest of the lads in that group. I smirk and stick my tongue out playfully at them."See? Told you.."They smirk and we all sit back down in our table, eating some of our lunch, expecting a few teachers to come here and take us to the principle at any minute. We started chatting and as expected, saw some teachers walk our way. I roll my eyes and continue eating my food as the teachers stop in front of our table with stern faces and crossed arms."Alright, can I safely assume that Dakota started this crap again?" I nod with a smirk and tongue sticking out."You assumed correctly, mate." I hear the teacher sigh and look at Drew, who nods at the teacher. I see the teacher roll his eyes, knowing he was also in the brawl to. He looks at the teachers and then back at us."Alright...you two know the drill." I roll my eyes and set my lunch down before grabbing my bag and standing up next to the teacher who me and Drew follow. We wave bye to our friends and tell them we will see them later and follow him the the principles office. We step in and walk into the principle's office, now being dragged in by our bookabgs."Mr.Ken, we got your daily visitors." I hear him sigh and look up, taking his glasses off and giving us the -good-god-children- face."Another fight?" He nods."Yep, and with almost half the football team." He sighs and rubs his temples."And I assume she and Mr.Thompson here beat them to a merciless pulp?" He nods once more, dragging us in and closing the door."Yup." I see him roll his eyes and look at us as we sit down with small smirks on our faces.