Toguro returns?! Train for the Dark Tournament!

I smiled as I walked next to Kuwabara. Let me explain why. This morning, I'd received a note from my boyfriend, Kurama. He had asked me to meet him in front of my house at 6:00. I couldn't believe it! It was going to be mine and Kurama's first date. I giggled to myself and my friend Okubo nudged me. I turned to him. "What?" I asked. Okubo simply pointed at Kuwabara, a worried look on his face. I gasped and turned to him, a concerned look on my face. "Kuwabara? Is everything okay?" I asked. he simply stared into space. "Man," my other friend Takeshi said. "He looks bad." Okubo nodded. "Somethin's really come over him," he said. "I bet he's changing his image." Takeshi took a dollar coin from his pocket and placed it in Okubo's hand. "I bet he's seen a movie and now he's acting it out!" he said. I clenched my fists. How dare they make a bet out of my brother's personal feelings?! Miamoto, the oldest in our group, smirked and did the same. "No way!" he said. "I bet Kuwabara's been rejected by a GIRL!" On my left, Yusuke smirked. "Bulls eye, Miamoto!" he said, laughing.

Then, Kuwabara began walking off. "I'll catch up to ya later, okay sis?" he said, his head hung. "I need to be alone right now..." I gasped and shoved past Yusuke in an attempt to catch my brother. "Kuwabara, wait!!!" I called. He didn't even turn. I growled angrily and, in a swift move, slapped Yusuke as hard as I could manage. SMACK!!! Yusuke turned to me, a welt appearing on his cheek. "What the hell was THAT for?!" he asked angrily. "Shame on you!!!" I said, getting in his face. "You have absolutely NO IDEA what Kuwabara's going through!!!" Then, I turned to Takeshi and Miamoto, who were both trying to calm me down. "And you two!!! Making a bet out of my brother's personal life, like you think it's a joke, or some kind of GAME!!!" I yelled angrily, tears staining my eyes. "Well let me tell YOU something!!!" This time, I was addressing all three of them. "MY BROTHER'S LIFE ISN'T A JOKE OR A GAME!!! SO STOP TREATING IT LIKE THAT!!!" With that said, I ran after my brother, tears falling down my face.

"Kuwabara!!! Wait up!!!" I yelled, once I finally caught up with him. Kuwabara stopped, but didn't turn. "I thought I told you I wanted to be alone right now," he said. I nodded. "You did, but you should know by now that I don't listen to you. Especially if you're upset like this," I replied. Then, Kuwabara turned and saw the tears down my face. "Hey..! Why're you crying?" he said. "You're worrying me, Kuwa," I replied. "You haven't eaten in days, you've barely gotten any sleep, and you're constantly sulking..! Don't you understand how that makes me feel?!" Kuwabara stared at me. "I know that you're upset because of Yukina leaving...That you're hurting right now, but I...!" I literally screamed the last line at the top of my lungs. "I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY BROTHER!!!" I lost it at that point and began to cry. Kuwabara wrapped his arms around me. "K...Kuwabara..?" I said, my eyes wide. To be honest, I was half expecting him to walk away. To yell at me and tell me that it's none of my business. I could feel Kuwabara smile as he spoke to me again.

"I'm sorry that I worried you so much, sis," he said, tightening his grip on my body. "I promise you that I'll never put you through that again...Okay?" I smiled and nodded. "Okay," I said. Then, Kuwabara smiled. "So, since I'm free tonight...What do ya say to some ice cream?" he said. "My treat." I gasped and hung my head. "Oh..! Kuwabara, I'm so sorry!" I said. "But I've already got plans!" Then, Kuwabara folded his arms. "Let me guess...Kurama's taking you out?" he said. I nodded slowly, expecting Kuwabara to get angry with me for not telling him. To my surprise though, Kuwabara smiled and ruffled my hair. "Good for you, sis!" he said. "Glad to hear that you're happy!" I gasped. "S...So you're okay with this?" I asked. Kuwabara nodded. "Of course! Kurama's a nice guy!" he said. "And as long as you're happy, I'm happy!" I smiled and hugged him. "Thanks, Kuwa! I promise, I'll make it up to you!" Kuwabara smiled and nodded, and we began walking again. I gasped. "What's wrong, sis?" Kuwabara asked. I pointed to a small figure in the crowd. "Isn't that Yusuke over there?" I asked.

Kuwabara nodded."Yeah," he said. "Let's go see what he's up to!" I suggested, running past civilians and toward Yusuke. "Hey!!! Wait up!!!" Kuwabara called, trying to catch up. I gasped as I bumped into a man wearing a green trenchcoat. "Oh! Excuse me, sir!" I said. The guy turned and Yusuke gasped. "Ammara!!! Run away!!!" he yelled. I gasped. "What?!" I said, my eyes wide. "Run!!! Get out of here!!!" The man smirked and stood, or should I say towered, over me. I gasped as I finally realized who he was. He was one of the Toguro Brothers from Yusuke's last fight. Yusuke growled and clenched his fists. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!!" he yelled. Toguro placed a hand on my cheek, and I shuddered. Don't break... I thought. Whatever he does, don't break! Toguro smirked and lifted my face up to his. "You're quite fond of Ammara aren't you, Yusuke?" I gasped. How does he know my name?! I thought. Yusuke growled. "Toguro! Whatever business you have with me, it has nothing to do with her!" he said, clenching his fists. "I'll go with you...but only if you let her go..!" Toguro smriked and dropped me. "I'm glad you see it my way, Yusuke..I hate to resort to violence..." Then, he and Yusuke disappeared around the corner.