A Bomb in Ammara's Chest?! Toguro's Demands and Luna's Heart!

((AN:Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't done a chapter from this story in a while. I promise I'll try and update it more frequently now that I have internet at my house and lots more free time! Also, the image on top is Luna.))

((Luna's POV))

I walked silently with Toguro into Team Toguro's room. "Now then. Remember our deal, little halfling. As long as you continue to fight on our side, Team Urameshi won't be harmed," he said. I looked up at Toguro. As much as I hate losing my freedom...Losing Ammara and Hiei...would hurt me worse, I thought. "Idiot. If I wanted to betray you, I'd have done it already!" I said. Toguro nodded. "Good. So now that you're on our side, there's something you need to know," he said. 

"I know you gave your word not to betray us," Elder Toguro added. "But we know how tricky you can be. If there's any way to escape, you always find one. So, I went ahead and took some...necessary precautions." He added the last bit with a smirk, making me uneasy. What's this bastard up to now?! I thought uneasily. "What kind of precautions?" I asked, trying not to let my uneasiness show. In an instant, one of the members of Team Toguro appeared. 

He had long black hair going almost to the back of his knees with eyes to match, and was wearing a long coat and a mask

He had long black hair going almost to the back of his knees with eyes to match, and was wearing a long coat and a mask. At first glance, he may have looked human, but I could tell that he wasn't. He was a ruthless, heartless demon, who wouldn't hesitate to kill you if given the chance. "I'm back. And I've done just as you requested," he said. Elder Toguro smirked. "Good work." My eyes narrowed.  Dammit, what's going on?! I thought angrily.  "What the hell's he talking about?!" I asked, running up to him. "What the fuck did you do?!" 

In an instant, I was knocked to the ground by Toguro (Younger) as he hit me with as much power as he could to subdue me. I coughed up blood and looked up at him, pure rage obvious in my eyes. "As my brother said, we've assured that you won't betray us," he said. "In order to do that, we had Karasu do a little...tampering," Elder Toguro added, smirking. "Remember that girl that fought so valiantly to save your freedom? Well let's just say she's in for some 'heart-stopping excitement'!" 

My eyes widened. It was then that I understood. According to what I'd seen so far in previous matches, Karasu's power involved bombs. "Y-You bastard! You didn't!" I said, running to Karasu, my fists clenched. I could tell that Karasu was smirking underneath his mask. "I've always thought it best not to sugarcoat things, so I'll just put this in a way that even you can understand. I've planted a bomb inside that girl's heart," he said. "Try to escape, refuse to fight, betray us, or associate with Team Urameshi in any way and..." He smirked,picking up a cushion and planting a bomb inside of it. With a swift motion of his hand, Karasu detonated the bomb.

BOOOOOOM!

The cushion exploded, it's stuffing spilling everywhere. My eyes widened in horror as I thought about what would happen to Ammara if her bomb was detonated. "That was only a small demonstration. The bomb I planted in that girl isn't nearly as weak," Karasu said, smirking more. "There won't be a trace left of her once it detonates." I shook all over. That image of Ammara was all I could see. Blood everywhere and no trace left of her body. Dammit! There's no way out of this! I don't have a choice! I thought, unclenching my fists. 

"Now do you understand? No harm will come to the girl, as long as you be a good little halfling and know your place!" Elder Toguro said, smirking. I lowered my head. "I...understand," I said. "Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you," Karasu said. "I understand!!!" I yelled as loud as I possibly could, tears falling down my face like rain. "Just please...don't hurt her..." "You have my word," Toguro said as he turned away. "No harm will come to her...If you cooperate." As they left, I punched the wall. "Dammit! Why?! Why did this...have to happen to her?!" I yelled, punching it more. Why did she...have to get involved...in this?! I thought. 

I clenched my fists again. Don't worry, Ammara, I thought, my resolve hardening. No matter what happens, I won't let you die. I won't...let them hurt you anymore! 

To be continued...!

Ammara:Hey everyone, Ammara here! Looks like things have gotten really bad since my fight with Toguro. Luna's gone, Hiei's pissed off at me, and on top of that, I have a freaking BOMB in my chest!!! Just when we think things can't get any worse, Luna is forced into the ring by Toguro! 

Hiei:Like hell that's going to happen!

Luna:Hiei, I'll be fine, dammit! Just don't come anywhere near me for her sake!

Ammara:There'll be plenty of blood, sweat, tears, and heart-wrenching moments! Next time on Yu Yu Hakusho:A Sibling Story!