Rose Whip! The Elegant Kurama vs. The Stone Beast Genbu!

Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei, and I walked through the stone corridor ahead. I gasped. "I don't know WHY," I said. "But I've got a bad feeling about this!" Halfway through the hallway, a ringing noise sounded out.  Thinking that it was another trial to go through, I screamed, along with Kuwabara, and jumped behind Kurama. "What is that thing?!" Kuwabara asked. "Is it safe?!"  Yusuke laughed. "Don't worry," he said. "It's just the communication mirror I got from Botan!" Yusuke flipped open the mirror and it showed Botan with a smile on her face and flashing a peace sign. "Hello Yusuke! Botan here in the Living World! Do you copy?" she said. "Yeah! What's u..." Yusuke didn't get to finish what he was going to say, because my lovestruck idiot of a brother grabbed the mirror. "Hey Botan! This is the BRAVE Kuwabara reporting at your service," he said. "I'm taking VERY good care of Urameshi." Botan laughed on the other end.

"I'm so glad to hear that!" she said happily. "I've got things under control HERE too. More or less. The Makai insects only like to nest in depressed people's minds, so THAT narrows down my search a bit. And I've also found another SPY for the Saint Beasts. I just CAN'T figure out how they're getting past the barrier! See, I think that they're demons from OUTSIDE the city taking orders along the wall." I gasped as I saw that the demon spy was about to attack Botan. "WATCH OUT!!!" Yusuke and I yelled. We then watched as Botan smacked the demon with her bat.  "Don't worry," she said. "These guys are WEAKLINGS. The real challenge is finding the Makai Insects. I've only caught fifteen of those little buggers, and I've been searching for nearly an entire DAY!" Kuwabara laughed. "Don't worry baby! You'll..! OW!"  I didn't waste any time and forcibly pulled Kuwabara away from Yusuke by his ear.

"I think that she's had ENOUGH of you hitting on her for ONE DAY, Kuwabara!!!" I yelled angrily. "Botan, I APOLOGIZE once again for my brother's behavior! Once he BEGINS his flirtatious ways, he doesn't know when to STOP!" Botan laughed. "That's quite allright, dear," she said. "FIFTEEN?!" Yusuke said. "That's NOT much help, Botan!"  "Yusuke, fighting people controlled by the INSECTS (Botan punctuated this word with a hard blow to the spy's head with her bat.) takes TIME. That's why you need to get that WHISTLE!"  Whilst Botan talked to Yusuke, I was busy giving my brother a stern LECTURE(which in my case was hitting him REPEATEDLY until he learned the error of his ways). "You hear that?!" I said angrily. "That's why we CAN'T afford to mess around! And are you the LEAST bit CONCERNED about the Earth?! No!!! You're more focused on your raging HORMONES right now!!!!" Kurama smiled. "I think you've made your POINT, Ammara," he said. "Please don't injure him any further, we NEED him for the upcoming battles."

I turned and looked to my brother, who had a black eye AND was bleeding from the impact of my punches. "Oops! Hehe!" I said, scratching the back of my head. "Guess I got a little too carried away. Sorry, brother." Kuwabara rose up and smiled. "No, you're RIGHT," he said. "I should keep my focus on the mission." "Hey!" Yusuke said. "Are you three coming or what?" I nodded and we continued down the stone corridor. "Kurama," Yusuke said after a while. "What do you know about these Saint Beasts? Botan pushed us down the hole without explaining a thing!" Kurama chuckled. "I'm afraid she wouldn't have been able to tell you MUCH," he replied. "Why?" I asked. "Ever since the barrier wall was raised around this city, Spirit World intelligence virtually forgot this place existed," Kurama explained. "What do YOU know?!" Kuwabara asked rudely. "Kazuma!" I said angrily (I only called my brother by his first name when I was FURIOUS with him). "Mind your MANNERS! I'm terribly sorry if my brother insulted you in ANY way, Kurama." Kurama smiled, and I could tell that it didn't bother him. "Let's just say that when you see their bodies, you may be very surprised," he said.