The Beast's Roar! Kuwabara vs. Byakko:Part 1!

Once Kurama, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Hiei, and I reached the top of the stairs, we looked out the window and saw that we were inside a tower. "Whoa," I said. "We're pretty high up!" I set Kurama next to a wall so he could get his bearings. "Thank you," he said. I nodded. "Be honest Kurama," Yusuke said. "How terrible is that wound?" Kurama placed his hand over the bandaged wound. "It's fine. I'll be okay as long as I can WALK," he replied. "He'll live," Hiei said. "But he's in no condition to fight. That means that we have four fighters LEFT. And one of them is completely worthless!" Kuwabara smirked. "Don't be so hard on yourself, short stuff!" he said. "I'm just going out on a limb here," Yusuke said. "But I think he meant YOU." "Is that so?" Kuwabara said, his eyes narrowed. "Then maybe I should show you something! What do you think I was doing for the last six months while you were off training with Genkai? Letting you get better than me?! Nuh uh!" Then, Kuwabara concentrated his Spirit Energy and shouted, "Spirit..! SWORD!" Kurama gasped and stared in awe at my brother's power. "It's a sword made out of Kuwabara's Spirit Energy," I explained. "He made it appear during the Genkai Tournament."

Kuwabara smirked and pointed the sword of energy at Yusuke. "Hey! Watch where you're pointing that thing, Kuwabara!" Yusuke exclaimed. "See what I've learned, Urameshi?" Kuwabara asked, smiling. "I don't need the tip of that wooden sword to make it work anymore! Nope! It's just my pure Energy! And I'll bet it can kick the CRAP outta your Spirit Gun!" Yusuke scowled and flipped off Kuwabara. "That depends on which FINGER I use," he said angrily. "Okay I stand corrected," Hiei said. "Thank you," I said. "It turns out he's only PARTIALLY worthless," Hiei continued. Kuwabara bared his sword and growled, but I got to Hiei first and slapped him as hard as I could. SMACK!!! Kuwabara, Kurama, and Yusuke gasped, but Hiei just loooked at me, confused. "Now you listen to me! And you listen GOOD! My brother isn't useless OR worthless like you make him out to be!" I yelled angrily. "And the next time you say ANYTHING like that about him...Teammates or NOT, I'll knock you into next week!!! Ya got that?!" Hiei didn't shrink back in fear, or nod to my demands like most guys did. Instead, he simply just stood there, a red mark in plain sight across his cheek, and smirked.

"At least we know that the GIRL has a lot more guts than her BROTHER," Hiei said. Kuwabara growled. "What's that?!" he said angrily. "You wanna DIE?!" Hiei smirked. "I dare you," he said. Yusuke stepped in the middle before things could get rough between us. "Hey!" Yusuke said, his arms separating Hiei, my brother, and I from each other. "Yeah, yeah...Let him live!" Kuwabara said. "I'm sure he'll be apologizing once he sees what else I can do! SWORD GET LONG!!!" I watched in awe as Kuwabara's attack went through the tower's ceiling. "Wow...It even comes with a spear attachment," Yusuke said. "Awesome bro!" I said. "You've been hiding that all along?" Kuwabara nodded. "Yup!" he replied. "I can make it any size I want!" Then, Kuwabara made his sword disappear with a simple movement of his hand. "I know that with Genbu, I got a little, what's the word? FREAKED! But it's gonna be different from now on, my friends!" Kuwabara said, smiling. "Because Kuwabara's got the good stuff!" Then, Kuwabara gasped and he fell backward. Yusuke gasped as Kuwabara hit the ground.

"Are you okay, bro?!" I asked. "Don't worry, you guys," Kuwabara replied. "It's just sometimes, the sword makes me a little DIZZY." I laughed and shook my head. "You're NOT making us look good!" Yusuke yelled angrily. Then, Yusuke's communication mirror began to beep. He reached into his pocket and opened it. Botan's panicked face appeared inside it. "Yusuke!" she said. "You've got to HURRY!" Then, she gasped and looked to her left. "What's the matter, Botan?" Yusuke asked. "Listen Yusuke," Botan replied. "I think the Saint Beasts have launched another wave of Makai Insects! I've just found a whole batch of them by an elementary school!" Yusuke, Kuwabara, and I gasped. "They're...Taking over kids now?!" Yusuke said, his eyes wide. "Yes." "I thought you said eariler that these insect things only like the bodies of depressed people!" Yusuke said. "That's true because depressed people's minds are a lot easier to control. But so are children! And if the bugs get into them, I'm afraid...Ah!" "Okay, I get that you're afraid," Yusuke replied. "Now finish your sentence!" "Sorry Yusuke! But I'm being chased right now!" Botan said. "Chased? By WHO?!" Yusuke asked. "Another guy that's been taken over by the Insects!" Botan replied. "And this one looks especially UNFRIENDLY!"