Team Urameshi vs. Team Ichigaki!

Kurama and I stared at the competition after walking back into the arena. Team Ichigaki had just defeated another opponent that was MUCH bigger than they were! How, I have no idea! It was as if Team Ichigaki...Were machines! "Something's not right," Kurama said, speaking my thoughts. He turned and I looked at him, concerned. "Kurama?" He stopped, not even glancing at me. "I need to be alone right now. I need some time to think," he said. I gasped. "Then...I'll go with you!" I said, scared out of my mind that Kurama would be beaten up by demons. I didn't want to lose him!

"Ammara, please..." Kurama begged, reading my thoughts. "I already know what's at stake here, and I don't want you to be hurt. Besides, I can't think with someone constantly worrying hanging around me." I gasped and tears filled my eyes. "Ammara..." Kurama said gently, reaching out for me. I turned away. "You know what...Go ahead and think. Take all the time you need," I said, both hurt and angry beyond belief. "Ammara, please let me explain," Kurama said calmly. "No, I'm done with the explanations!!!! I'm beginning to think that maybe....Our relationship isn't going to work out!!!!!!!" I yelled. Instantly, I covered my mouth. I regretted the words as soon as they came out. Or did I? My emotions were swinging out of control at what Kurama had said.

Kurama looked at me, his expression not changing in the least. "Is that really what you want, Ammara? Do you really want to break up?" I looked down. "Yes...No! I...I don't know, okay?" Tears filled my eyes. I was scared beyond belief. Would I snap and leave Kurama? Or would he get tired of seeing me and leave on his own? I didn't want to lose him, but I was beginning to feel like I was. "I...I just...Need time to think. I'm not saying I'm breaking up with you, but I'm not saying that I won't. Just give me time, please..." Kurama turned his back on me and sighed. "Maybe I'm done waiting for you." I gasped, my eyes widening at those words. His voice sounded colder than usual. A voice I definitely didn't like.

He began walking, leaving me in tears. I knew I'd aplogize to him later. But the question is...Would Kurama come back and let me explain? I cried harder and ran into the forest in search of him, knowing that I made a mistake. "Kurama, please wait!!!!" I called, crying my eyes out. Nothing replied but the wind. I hit my knees and cried as the rain began to fall around me. Kurama...was gone. And whether or not he'd return again was beyond me. I didn't know about Luna, but since Kurama was gone, I had no reason to be strong. No reason to continue fighting. No reason...To live. Kurama...Please come back...I didn't mean any of it...I was just upset and angry! Please...! I cried more, knowing that my hunch may be correct and that this may be the end.

-The second round-

I hung my head as I walked into the living room where Yusuke was eating and Kuwabara was sulking. "What's the matter, you two? Don't like croissants? Stupid name, but they taste good." Kuwabara sighed, still looking down. "I had a dream last night, Urameshi,"  he said. My eyes widened. "You too, Kuwa?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes." I tuned out Yusuke and Kuwabara's argument about what he was dreaming about and sighed sadly. Kurama...Where are you? We need you and you're not here...Is it because of me? I thought. "So sis...What was your dream about?" Kuwabara asked, noticing my tears. "Did you have a nightmare too? I heard you crying." 

I shook my head. "No, it's nothing. Nothing at all. Just a weird dream." I was only cryng...Because it ended. "Sis, if something's bothering you, you need to tell me," he said, gently. "JUST DROP IT, OKAY?!" I yelled. He looked a little hurt, so I apologized. "I'm sorry...Just had a...a bad dream is all," I said. He hugged me close. "Sis, it's alright...I know you had a nightmare. Everyone does. Just don't worry, sis." I hugged back, crying a little. I HATED lying to my brother! 

He smiled and someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see Luna. "Hate to break up this romantic moment, but...Ammara, shouldn't you be worried?" she asked. I looked up at her, blinking. "Whatever do you mean, Luna?" I asked. "Hiei and Kurama are missing! They haven't returned!" She yelled. I gasped. Those words hit me like a bullet to my heart. My friend and the only man I ever loved were missing! I hadn't made up with Kurama after our fight. What if something terrible happened to them?! What if they-!? "Ammara?" Yusuke said, pointing to my face.