four // part one

Graduation Day (!!!) -This is just gonna be the graduation so it might be super short. don't hit me.-

"This looks good, right?" Marisol spins in a circle in front of us, and we all cheer. Her cheeks light up, and she covers her face.

"Are you gonna give Taylor some congratulations sex?" Elizabeth asks and winks. We all burst into laughter, and Marisol gets even redder. I hear someone scoff behind me, and of course, it's Azarely. We had to invite her, didn't we?

"Marisol is too innocent for that," Azarely announces.

"Why do you gotta say that shit?" Mahogany spits. Azarely smirks and stands up from the bed.

"Yeah, you're a fuckin' asshole. Marisol didn't do shit to you," I add. "Just get out, why don't you?"

"Gladly." She walks out Mahogany's bedroom door, and we hear quick footsteps fading away. The front door slams.

"Oh, thank the fuckin' heavens she left. I fuckin' hate her," Sophie put in, and I laugh. "I'm not the only one." She lightly shrugs.

We finish getting ready for graduation, and finally get out the door.

"Does anybody know if Chloe and Christina are coming?" I hear Krysta ask as we file into the car. Izzy borrowed her mom's car because it's the biggest car any of us have. It still doesn't fit us all, but some of us find a comfortable place on each other.

"I haven't talked to either of 'em. They're both pissed at me." I shrug my shoulders as Izzy backs out of the driveway.

"Neither have I," Anna adds, readjusting herself on Mahogany's lap. "I heard y'all had a fight. What was it about again?"

"Well, we didn't really have a fight. She's just assuming things and so she's mad. It's whatever."

"Give us some more details!" Elizabeth practically shouts. She was always one for gossip.

"They saw Nash and I hugging, and now assume we're 'doing things'." I decide to put it the simple way instead of telling the whole story.

"Oh, I know there's more than that," Kiara speaks up. I go on to tell them the whole story because we have enough time. I guess I'm not getting off the hook with just the short version.

*

We arrive at the high school and find seats. The boys are already there except for Nash. He probably thought Chloe would be here. I text him, and that's his exact explanation.

"Who are you texting?" Aaron asks, looking at my phone.

"Nash. Just asking why he isn't here." I look at my boyfriend, and he rolls his eyes.

"Of course you are," he says under his breath. I make a face at him.

"Are you really jealous?" I whisper, leaning closer to him. He moves away, and I sigh. "Whatever."

"Just watch the graduation." He nods towards the stage as they begin. He doesn't look at me or even make any move to come closer to me throughout the whole thing. Asshole.

When it's all said and done, I hug Taylor, Sarah, Jack, and Jack. We all take pictures then their parents take them away. Marisol goes with Taylor and his family, Sophie with Jack J, Sarah and Jack G run off somewhere, and everyone else must have gone before I could notice. I don't even know where Aaron is. I search around for someone, but it's too crowded. I get pushed back onto the bleachers so I just sit there until it's cleared out a bit.

I look up from where I was on Twitter and spot Aaron across the gym. For fucks sake. I quickly stand up, smooth out my dress, and begin to walk towards the door. He's walking over here. I speed up my walk and stay focused on my target. The door. "Cheyenne!" he calls, and I now hear his footsteps coming closer. He grabs onto my wrist, but I jerk it away.

"Leave me alone, Aaron. I'm going home."

"Who's driving you?"

"Don't act like you care." I push open the double doors. I'm hit with fresh air, and I breathe it in. This is way better than the stuffy gym. Aaron is still standing where I left him, and I'm glad he hasn't chosen to follow me. I wrap my arms around myself as I begin to shiver from the cool breeze. I wish I would have brought a jacket. My shoes soon become uncomfortable, and I take them off. This is why I don't wear heels.

I spot the 24/7 coffee shop ahead and rush towards it to get inside. I don't have money, but at least it's better than walking around in the dark. I find a seat in the corner and toss my shoes under the table. I bring my legs to my chest and rest my chin on my knees. I hear the bell by the door ring, signaling someone's entrance. I stare at the person who has just walked in. He looks around before landing his eyes on me. He smiles and walks over. He takes the seat in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Sam, and I have three questions. One: what is a pretty girl like you doing here all alone? Two: do you want a cup of coffee? And three: why were you staring at me?"

outfits for this chapter:

Kiara's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kiaras_outfit/set?id=124604282

Krysta's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/krystas_outfit/set?id=124606547

Isabella's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/isabellas_outfit/set?id=124609509

Anna's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/annas_outfit/set?id=124655452

Elizabeth's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/elizabeths_outfit/set?id=124657120

Sophie's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sophies_outfit/set?id=124671137

Marisol's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/marisols_outfit/set?id=124676754

Cheyenne's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/tearas_outfit/set?id=124723448 (this was changed to Cheyenne but it still says Teara, sorry.)