one

"Babe, where's my black converse?" I ask Aaron who's sprawled across my queen size bed.

"You wore them last night, right?" he asks, and I turn around to face him. He rolls over onto his side and rests his head on his hand. I nod my head. "Did you take them off downstairs?" I literally face palm myself, and Aaron laughs. I open my bedroom door and walk down the hall, down the stairs. I go to the door, and there they sit; my torn up converse. I pick them up and make my way to the living room to sit on the couch.

"Aaron!" I scream, and soon enough hear footsteps down the hall. "Get my phone!" The footsteps fade then come back. I lace up my right converse then slip on the left. I tie that one, and Aaron appears at the opposite end of the couch. He tosses my phone to me, and I grab it. I hit the 'Home' button and slide my thumb across the screen. I type in my password, and my messages show up. "Taylor and Marisol will be here-" I get cut off by the sound of a horn. "Now, I guess."

"Shit, hand me my shoes," I toss Aaron his Vans, and he slides them on. I open the door, and Taylor beeps the horn again.

"Cut it out, asshole. We're coming." After I lock the door, I close it and head over to the car.

"When's your mom coming home?" Marisol asks as I get into the car.

"Later tonight, I think." I sit beside Aaron, and he puts his hand on my thigh. I wiggle my eyebrows at him, and he laughs.

"What are you two doing back there?" Taylor looks through the rear view mirror at us as he pulls off the curb and onto Brooklyn Road.

"Look at the road, Caniff," Aaron answers and keeps smiling.

"The restaurant is right up here, babe," Marisol points out to Taylor, and he drives about half a mile before pulling into Gino's.

"Is everyone gonna be here?" I ask, and we all file out of the car and to the double doors. Taylor opens one for us and answers,

"Should be. Matt said he might not make it if he goes with Christina to her family reunion."

"He'll probably end up going. That boy's whipped," Aaron says, and we all make it inside. A waitress comes up to us, and Marisol tells her we should have people here waiting for us.

"Um, I think the boys' name is Nash? He said he was waiting for some people."

"Yep. He's waiting for us," Marisol informs her.

"Right this way." She smiles and walks towards a large booth in the back of the restaurant. I let go of Aaron's hand to walk beside Marisol who is in front of us, following behind the waitress.

"Soooooo," I drag out the word, grabbing her attention. "What are you doing for your birthday this weekend?"

"Taylor's taking me out to get a dress for graduation then we're going out to dinner," she replies.

"I don't even get to spend time with my best friend on her birthday?" I put a hand to my chest and gasp, making her laugh.

"I have plans for us on Saturday, hun." I glare at her because she knows how much I hate being called 'hun'. She laughs again, and we sit down at the table.

"Would you like to pull this table over?" The waitress asks, and Marisol and I both nod.

"Hey guys!" Nash says as Aaron and Taylor finally make their way over to the table. They wave in response.

"Cheyenne, let me sit by my girlfriend," Taylor begs, and I flip him off. I turn so my back is to him, and I'm facing Marisol. Next thing I know, I feel arms around my waist, and I'm being lifted off the bench.

"Aaron, put me down," I whine, but when he laughs, it's not directly behind me. "Taylor, you little shithead." He puts me down and quickly slides in beside Marisol before I can. I go to the other side of the table and sit in one of the chairs put beside Nash. I look around him and see Hayes, who hasn't said a word since we got here and was on his phone. I reach in front of Nash and grab Hayes' phone.

"Hey!" He tries to take it back before I read what's on the screen, but I lean on Aaron and read the messages.

"Are you textin' bae?" I joke, and he blushes. "Aw, Hayes has got a bae." I give him his phone back, and he shrinks in his seat. Nash bumps his shoulder.

"When are we gonna meet her?" he asks his little brother.

"I don't know. We aren't that serious." He shrugs.

"Aw, c'mon. Invite her." Marisol joins in the conversation. "I'd love to meet her."

"She's on vacation. She'll be back in about a week." He gets back on his phone, and I roll my eyes. The waitress comes back about five minutes later, followed by Carter, Isabella, Jack, Jack, Mahogany and Anna. I squeeze in the bench with Nash and Hayes, and Aaron takes my chair. Jack makes Taylor scoot over a bit to sit by him, and the other Jack takes a seat next to him. Mahogany and Anna take seats beside Aaron, and Carter and Isabella across from them.

"I'm Susan, and I'll be your waitress today." The blonde woman smiles while passing out menus. "What can I get you all to drink?" We go down both sides of the table to get everyone's drink order. "I'll be right back with your drinks and to get your order." She smiles again and walks away.

"Where is everyone else?" Mahogany asks and looks around the table.

"I don't know, but I honestly don't care. I'm ordering and eating without them," Nash answers as the waitress comes back. She gives us all our drinks and pulls out her notepad once again.

"What would you like?"

"I got this guys," Jack says and turns to the woman.

"Gilinsky." Carter glares at him. "If I can help it, you are never ordering food for me again."

"That happened one time, dude. One time," he replies, crossing his arms and slouching down in his chair.

"What did he do?" Anna asks.

"Let's just say when Jack, Jack and I hung out, we had to eat 6 large pizza's from here."