[Chapter fourteen]

I'm really sorry that I didn't update! :(

____________________________________________________________________________

[Chapter fourteen]

My mind was going to explode, no I was going to explode, yeah that made sense. Too many things troubling me, this house war was, I'm being sent disgusting images of my death, Oliver's over protective attitude, Leona's worry and Kris's awkward mumbles as he tried to soften the situation.

“Leona I've told you I have no clue to who could be sending me them!” I snapped, my anger seeping through every part of me.

Please for the love of Merlin! I would just like two seconds of peace.

“Well think Grace! For heavens sake just look back into the past weeks and see if anyone sticks out, if someone has been following, looking at you, anyone that could of bumped past you in the halls!”

“Well everyone then!?” I turned away from her, my head throbbing as I made my way up to our dorm.

“I'm just scared Grace! I don't mean to trouble you anymore but I'm just worried about you” she called up the stairs.

I turned to her, her red hair behind her back making her light green eye's stand out. They only shone worry for me. I tried to smile back at her but it only came as a grimace.

“ I know but worrying isn't going to help. Im going to get some rest, night” I turned again from her and rushed up the stairs.

I had his hand. I was safe. Walking to breakfast didn't seem so traumatic as I thought it was that due to the fact he was next to me, his smile intact. I would let my worries go when we where together, I could finally breathe without worrying.

“You okay?” he whispered as we entered.

“Yeah, you?” I whispered back as he led me to a seat next to Kris and Leona, they both smiled sleepily up at us.

“Yeah of course” I smiled softly as I took my seat. I hadn't eaten much so as soon as the mouth watering food gleamed up at me I began piling my plate up. I was tucking into my food when I looked down the table, casually as you do when I saw the Patil twins, short hair and all grinning maliciously towards Pansy Parkinson's group over at the Slytherin table.

What have they done?

“ARGH! GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF YOU IDIOT!” Parkinson suddenly screamed, making me jump myself from the frightening scream. She was flapping her hands about like a fish out of water but I couldn't see anything....that was until huge spiders bigger than Oliver's hands jumped over the table and began attacking the girls.

I laughed. Yes I laughed!

HAHA! I didn't know the twins had it in them.