Awakening The Danger [Draco Malfoy]

Okay So I said I was going to post a new story so here it is haha! I have had this for a while now so I thought I would share it with you guys. Tell me what you think :)

____________________________________________________________________________

[Chapter one]

I hate this god damn stupid uniform! Who the hell picked gold and red? I mean c'mon does it really look good?. I Grace Wayward cannot stand my attire. It's annoying. But I suppose it's one small price to way for coming to a school such as Hogwarts, a school so full of magic it literally pours out of your ears.

The Hogwarts express which I'm sitting in now is full with people who feel just the same as me...well there may be a few exceptions such as the moody Slytherins that feel the need to slag my beloved school off any chance they got. Especially Parkinson the ding bat, oh how she gets on my nerves with her high pitch squeal!

“Want one?” Kris asks as he leans over my friend Leona.

There are many things I could say about Kris but I shall brake it down for you, he's a bit eccentric but I love him all the same, he tends to get into fights with the Slytherins and has a huge Crush on Leona.

I take the chocolate frog from him while thanking him. His dark brown hair and green eye's where his most outstanding features...oh and the fact that he had big muscles underneath his uniform.

“Your such a greedy guts Kris! Really do you have to shove that many in your mouth?” Leona grimaced while glaring furiously at him from the side.

“Yeah Kris!” I laughed.

Leona, well to be perfectly honest she's amazing. Never a person to let you down, she's trust worthy, smart and has an incredible sense of style and to top it off she is into the things I am. Her appearance? Well she has tight red curly hair that's cascaded down her back and bounces as she flatters about. Light green eye's that where so pretty I was slightly envious of them and she has the most amazing skin. Oh and she had a huge crush on Kris...not that she would admit it or anything.

Me you ask? What does Grace look like? Well I've been told that I have the prettiest brown hair in the whole school, lovely eye's and perky lips but I don't see it personally but what girl does? Other than the vain barbies.

But back to the current situation, there is plenty of time to get to know one another as I tell you my story.

“Nice shoes!” Leona complimented as she inspected my new leather ankle boots.

“Thanks” I mumbled sleepily against Kris's shoulder.

“Don't fall asleep Grace I don't want drool on my shoulder!”

“Hey I do not drool” I sat up straight and fixed him with a glare.

He chuckled. “I know I just wanted you to get off my shoulder, I have to go change” he then jumped up rather smug with himself, grabbed his uniform and made his way out of the carriage.

I turned to Leona and rolled my eye's.

“Did you hear about Malfoy?”

I pushed my long hair back from my face. “No what about him?”

“Well supposedly his parents have arranged a marriage between him and Parkinson, sick right?” she grimaced, added a shudder and dramatically gagged.

“There perfect for each other”

They where in fact destined to be together. I mean do you know anyone more well suited then them pair of evil cockroaches? Especially Malfoy he's like the number one cockroach with his big oh-I'm-god attitude and his slicked back blonde hair.

It's not slicked back anymore.

“Your got that right. Imagine there kids though, all little satans running around wearing t-shirts that say 'let me drink your blood'!”

I laughed. It was Leona and I's private joke, we always laughed about how pale Malfoy's skin was and that he was secretly a vampire. And that glare he gave you when he would pass you in the corridors...or how fast he ran from trouble...I laughed again.

I pulled a funny face “I v'ant to suck your blood!”

Leona giggled. Just then the door slid open and a confused Kris walked in.

“Don't do that again Grace. You look highly unattractive.”

My face quickly returned to it's normal posture, a swell of blood returning to my face.

The train ride after that was pretty uneventful. Kris and Leona had a thumb war's competition while I sat in the corner and caught up with some reading. Before we knew it we where stepping off the train onto a smoky platform. Night had come showing me the beautiful castle that lay ahead, it's lights beaming down upon us.

“Hey Grace!” Harry Potter waved as he past with his two friends.

“Oh Hey Harry, nice christmas?” I called back.

“It was okay, you?”

I smiled warmly at him “Yeah it was okay” He soon disappeared into one of the carriages.

“Move out the way scum! Yeah you! Move it or I'll set Crab here on you” I turned around at the sound of his voice and sneered as he passed me without so much of as a look. Who the hell did that ferret think he was just barging by Luna like that? I shook my head and turned back.

“He's such a slime ball!” I hissed.

Leona nodded as Kris helped her into the carriage. He grabbed my hand next and helped me up.

“I herd him and Parkinson arguing on the train, maybe he's having a mental breakdown?”

“Oh I wish” Leona laughed.

“Trouble in paradise huh? Well It doesn't surprise me at all. Who in there right mind would put up with him?”

We all started to laugh.

Draco Malfoy's. P.O.V

I could not believe the things my family had done to me. It wasn't in love or wanting the best for me, no my family wasn't like that. The Malfoy's where pureblood and the only things they cared for where themselves.

I clenched my jaw together and fixed my eye's on the carriage in front of me that was until that dozy blonde that hung around with Potter stepped in front of me.

“Move out the way scum! Yeah you! Move it or I'll set Crab here on you” It felt good to let go of some built up anger.

I pushed past, my feet crunching the ground underneath me I continued on my way. However I a rather odd stare being directed my way, it was angry like the rest but it was also slightly curious. I turned around just as I reached the carriage and spotted Grace Wayward being helped into a carriage.

I raised an eye brow as I looked around at any other possibility's.

Must of gone by the time I turned around.

Wayward would not be curious about me.