[Chapter Five]

Hello! extra long for the two people that messaged :) thank you so much guys your all amazing. Lilsaint25 and arty_writes :) keep them comiing!

__________________________________________________________________

“ Right there...no there! Just a – No Grace right THERE!” Leona screamed angrily as I looked for the book she requested. I didn't see what she was so angry about! Has she seen the schools collection of books on trolls! I plucked the book from the shelf and threw it across the table smacking into her arm.

She scowled. I stuck my tongue out. Sliding into the seat across from her I got back to my potions essay. It had been a week since school started and I already felt like I had been deprived of a years worth of sleep. I just had to get back into a routine...right...

“Hey ladies” I looked up and almost choked when Oliver slipped into the seat next to me and pulled his books out. He always managed to shock me with his sudden appearance and charm.

“Hey” I grinned.

“Sup” Leona nodded with a smile.

“Kris was looking for you two earlier, he's got himself into abit of trouble with Malfoy's gang.”

“What!?” we both exploded at the same time. I had knocked my ink pot over ruining my nearly finished assignment.

Oliver's eye's widened but he composed himself. “Yeah they started roughing him about but he got caught so Snapes gone all out with his punishment” his face held a air of sympathy mixed with anger. The Slytherins always got away with things.

“Is he okay?” Leona demanded, gathering her books.

“Er yeah..well he has a few bruises that's about it”

I grimaced. That could have been me yesterday if I hadn't escaped. My friend had been hurt because of that slime ball. If I seen him pass me in the hall I would send a well deserved hex his way. I would like to see that blonde tail make a comeback. As I looked up Leona raced out of the library. I jumped up to follow her, my books crammed into my small bag with my quils I pushed my chair away.

“Want me to come with you?” Oliver asked as he picked up his own books.

“Yeah” I breathed and raced out of the door, he kept up easily I mean he was one of the best quidditch players Hogwarts had ever seen. I soon found my feet planted on the soft carpet of our common room, standing across from Kris who's face was distorted with blue and purple bruises.

I gasped. I found myself swallowing the bile that had rose to my throat. How could anyone in there right mind do this? He looked so....

“Oh Kris!” I moaned while sitting softly onto the sofa next to him. He smiled tiredly at us.

“It's not as bad as it looks trust me” he directed that to Leona, oddly. I didn't feel left out though. I looked up at Oliver to find him glaring down at the floor, his hands balled at his sides in a desperate attempt to calm himself.

“I'll get him if its the last thing I do” he growled.

“No Oliver thats-”

“Me too!” I gasped while looking at Leona.

“Oh trust me I'll get him good” Kris hissed through his teeth.

“No guys this isn't the way to do it if we could-”

“What!? Have you seen his face Grace? They deserve everything that's coming there way” Leona spat angrily. Kris looked at her admiringly. Oliver nodded much to my disappointment. Fighting fire with fire wasn't going to work no much how they where determined.

“Yeah I have but I was just trying-”

“I think we should get em back, you know hit him hard where it hurts and wait for them to all fall. It's about time they realised what fools they where and who they where messing with” Leona concluded. I could not believe my ears. Had someone took over my innocent friend and corrupted her? Or was it the hatred for seeing her friend hurt that fuelled her anger.

“I agree with her” Oliver said.

“No! Don't be so stupid Oliver” I yelled

“No there right Grace. I mean didn't Malfoy target you and look he's moved on to me, what's so wrong with giving him a taste of his own medicine?”

“I just don't think fightings the answer”

Leona scoffed. Oliver took my hand pleadingly with me. Kris stretched.

“They get away with everything Grace someone has to do something”

“What like being exactly what they want?” I hissed at her.

“Girls c'mon lets not fight over this”

I would of hit Kris's shoulder if he wasn't so badly bruised. I didn't want to argue with her but It just wasn't right. Fighting is never right.

“Who say's we have to fight anyway? There are other bigger and better ways of hitting there ego's” I lost the battle when Leona had declared her new plan.

I saw him ahead of me. His blonde shiny hair taunting me as the sun sprinkled it's beams down upon his head, his eye's cold and hard as she conversed with Theodore Nott, he almost seemed smug. Anger bubbled up inside of me. I would do this. Yes Leona had proved to me that a little Karma would do them some good.

I pushed my hair back, stood up straight and began walking. My fingers traced the pebble like shape in my pocket. It was almost screaming at me as I came into close contact with him. I pulled it out from my pocket while making eye contact with him, he smirked and that's when I threw it at his feet.

It exploded. Bright neon yellow liquid burst from the tiny pebble nearly knocking him off his feet, it spurted into his unexpected mouth as his friend ducked for cover.

“Ooopsidaisy” I mumbled mockingly. I pulled a handkerchief from my pocket that had the Gryffindor emblem on and placed it messily in his breast pocket. “I Grace Wayward of Gryffindor declare war on you Draco Malfoy and Slytherin”

“You-you! Disgusting bitch! How dare you do this! Who do you think you are pulling that on-”

“Ew Malfoy! Please remain from spraying me with your bullshit” I covered my hair while jumping back from invisible...well you know.

“Oh your in for it now Wayward” he spat, his eye's scaring me with the fierce anger in them but I remained calm and dodged his outstretched hand. I laughed humourlessly.

“Calm it ferret or I'll have you caged like the animal you are” I spat.

That seemed to snap his lasting tiny, minuscule patients because he growled angrily, spraying me with yellow liquid. I ran and he chased. It wasn't that funny. I suppose to the spectators it was but I was so unfit! I needed to start running again. I just had to make it past one point and I was sa-

“Hello there” Oliver swooped out, grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him. The quidditch team including Harry protected me. “ Oh Malfoy your looking slimy as ever”

“Shut it Wood” he didn't like this. He was no longer protected by his cronies. I could see the rage pointed my way from his clear like eyes.

“No Malfoy...I don't think I will, see you pushed it last night with your house so as Grace here said we are now declaring this a war and if you havent noticed your in the Gryffindor halway” he grinned, happy that he had strung Malfoy so high you could the terror in his eye's. Malfoy was clever though he hid it before anyone could notice...I noticed though.

“A war? What are you two?” he snickered. Oliver said nothing “Fine, but you listen here Wood she'll-” he pointed to me “Will be the first one we take down”

“I doubt it” Oliver said.

“I don't.” he glared at me “I'll make her wish she was never born”