[Chapter six]

[Chapter six]

Had I been dreaming? Had I really done that to Draco Malfoy, shouted in his obnoxious face that Gryffindor where now going to have a full on war with Slytherin. I rolled over and groaned. Of course I had said that, the memory was still fresh in my mind.

Everyone thought it was great but me. Everyone was making plans for the first attack but me. They had twisted my arm, saying that I should be the one to start this idiotic war off because I was so opposed to it in the first place. They said it would be my way of showing my loyalty. Damn it! He was going to come for me every chance he got. I wouldn't be safe walking down the halls...going to class...eating...Oh god why!?

It was my fault. There fault and his fault.

The look in his eye's told me a lot, he was going to slowly make me pay for pulling that prank on him, like torture he was going to pick me up in his cold grasp and crush me to dust. I groaned into my pillow.

Now I was being dramatic.

Ripping myself from my warm and comfortable cover I ignored Leona's greeting, opened our bathroom dorm and slammed it shut.

“It's not that bad Grace!” she called.

I snorted while stripping down, the shower already creating steam around the ceiling.

“Yeah you would say that” I mumbled to myself once I was undressed. I stepped into the shower and hoped that the hot water would soothe me. It didn't.

Walking to breakfast I must of looked insane. I twitched, jumped, squeaked at anyone who spoke to loudly and almost tripped over when someone with blonde hair passed me. Leona and Kris found this hilarious much to my dismay, they didn't understand...they would when it was their turn.

I stepped into the great hall. Snickers met my ears, I blushed, stumbled and found an empty seat next to Oliver who was smiling a little to brightly for the morning.

“We got them good last night. Parkinson and there crew have all got bright pink hair! Amazing isn't it?” George Weasley asked me as I picked up a jug of coffee.

“Yeah just wonderful” I muttered.

“Oh Grace your not still worried are you? I told you Malfoy wont have the chance to touch you, I'll be around at all times.”

Oliver said. Oliver just didn't understand what we had really started. Slytherins and Gryffindor's had always hated each other but none of them had actually started a war....I must have been the first person. I was going to hell! Sorry mum.

I smiled back at him sheepishly. Leona and Kris winked at Oliver when they thought I wasn't looking, being around my mother helped me to have a watch for things they didn't think was possible.

“You know what George I think we should use our new exploding bats on the Slytherins changing rooms, what do you think?” Fred asked, leaning over with a slice of bacon hanging from his thin lips.

George grinned, his cheeks flushing red with excitement matching his brilliant hair.

“I want in!” Dean Thomas added, from Georges side.

I leaned over onto the table and groaned.

[Draco Malfoy's P.O.V]

Did they actually think they could beat us? Ha-ha it was actually funny and I didn't find a lot amusing. Calling a war like they did, using Wayward as the one to deliver the message? What significance did she hold for the Gryffindor's? I didn't know but I knew she had to be slowly sought out from the group and broken.