[Chapter two]

Wow thank you so much for the amazing comments! I love writing new stories when the ideas are fresh and flowing :D dont forget to vote and comment again ;) Sorry it's short! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

[Chapter two.]

Is it me or is Hermoine's hair even bigger this year?

I twisted in my seat as the festivities began trying to get a better look at her, I was easily distracted to say the least but hey! Have you not seen her hair....

“What are you looking at?” Kris asked as he popped a spoonful of potatoes in his mouth.

I snapped back “Oh just how big Hermoines hair is this year” I shrugged.

“Yeah...” he rolled his eye's sarcastically and I saw Leona holding back a laugh.

Suddenly realising that I was hungry I began piling me plate to the brim with the delicious foods. I was very fortunate. I had a fast metabolism with meant I could eat as much as I wanted....even though I do tend to over indulge.

“Excuse me Grace could you pass me the gravy?” I blinked suddenly confused. The boy that was talking to me was as you could say my 'crush' Oh how I despised that word. I bit my lip in embarrassment but managed to steadily pass him the gravy pot without looking him in the eye.

“Thanks” Oliver shot me a winning smile.

I gulped “Yeah...er it's okay” In a flash I turned to face Leona who had watched the exchange and grimaced. Oh I sure knew how to make a fool out of myself. What a girl!

“Your blushing” Kris pointed out.

I growled at him “No shit”

“Leave her alone Kris!” Leona snapped.

“What!? She is though”

“God your so immature”

“I'm immature?”

See what I mean by tension? They obviously had a thing for one another but where both frightened of admitting it. Quiet annoying really when they both argued over me. Kris was the stubborn type while Leona liked to make an argument over things to hide her emotions... funny though, they where clearly written across her face.

Glancing around the hall to try and get away from my thoughts and the sound of my friend's squabbling I looked at all the familiar faces, even smiled at some when the stared back. The atmosphere was good, everyone was having a good time welcoming each other back. Slowly my eye's made there way past the Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, Gryffindor to land on the only table that looked like there where mourning at a funeral.

Oh Parkinson what have you done with your hair? Oh look Zambini has actually got rid of his acne, or the hex Dean put on him haha!...Hmm Theodore is looking broody as ever...oh er-lets look away!

I shuddered when our eye's connected. Malfoy was really intimidating when he used the full force of his eye's on you. It wasn't just him impressive mouth I didn't like...he just seemed rather odd...not in a freakish way, just a full on evil manner. I didn't bother to see if he had realised I was staring.

I jumped straight into Kris's and Leona's conversation.

My first lesson and I was irritated. My uniform was bugging me, a few Slytherins had took my tie and placed it on top of a chandelier, Leona was moaning on about how Kris was so arrogant, I had an essay on the effects of a love potion when used incorrectly and now I was getting a headache.

“Oh be quiet Leona!” I snapped while rubbing my temples as I weaved through the crowds towards my next lesson.

“But Grace he's so-”

“Your both the same! One day I'll make you see it.” I cut her off nastily.

Leona huffed finally realising that I wasn't in the mood. I pushed past a few more people when I dropped the book I was carrying, reaching down quickly to grab it I flinched back when someone stepped on it. Looking up Draco Malfoy smirked that horrible smirk at me. I sneered at him.

“Excuse me Malfoy your foot is on my book, please remove it.”

That's it Grace...keep it light.

“I don't think I will” he laughed, his friends following his lead. My hand twitched for my wand which was somewhere in my bag but I shrugged it off when I noticed his clutched tightly in his hands.

“Your just so immature Malfoy”

Forget the book....I have two anyway.

I was just about to walk past him when someone pushed him back.

“Picking on girls again Malfoy? You cannot get any lower. Here you are Grace”

I almost laughed at the disgusted look on Malfoy's face when Oliver Wood pushed him back and passed me my book back.

“Thank you” I blushed while clutching my book.

“No problem” he grabbed Leona and I by our elbows and directed us away from Malfoy's cronies.

I turned around to smirk at there faces.