Part 14 : Our Promise¬

Luna's POV : 

 " Babe? Luna?? Are you up here?" Daniel was calling me. " Um yea! D I'm here. Be right down in a minute" I said loudly. " The cat's getting out of the bag" Leo said, sliding through his phone. " Shut up Leo. You're the cause of the problem do you know that?!" I said manically now. "Get into the toilet Leo!" I order. " Why???" Leo question. " Just get in!!" I said pushing him into the toilet and shutting the door behind me. " You can't keep me in here forever!" Leo's voice muffles through the door. Then Daniel opens my room door and walks in. " Whoa! " Daniel said giving me his shock expression. I manage a smile. " Why D?" I said anxiously. 

"Nothing! Haha, what have you been up to? Your face look very very pale dear" Daniel said walking towards me, grabbing my face in his palms. " Are you alright?" he asks staring at me with his pale hazel eyes. " Yea, I'm good" I said nodding and try to take him out of the room ASAP! " Let's head down shall we? Mum needs some help in the kitchen" I said taking him by the hand and leads him downstairs.

" Mum! You'll need some helpers right? Umm, to prepare dinner?" I said. " Sure honey. I could use more pairs of hands" mum said while washing the turkey. " Great! Daniel and I will help out then" I said clapping my hands. " That would be splendid" mum said happily and I thought she might have forget about Leo then she said " Call Leo to help to if he wants. I'm pretty sure he will" mum said.

My eyes instantly bulge! My heart stops beating. Daniel turns around and look at me. " Leo?" he asks. " Yea, Leo. Luna... you did not tell Daniel about Leo's presence?" mum added. I hate it when she does that. I'm the victim now. Daniel is going to hate me! HATE ME! " What's up people? Talking about me??" Leo appears in the kitchen. DOOM!  At the exact moment, I really wish to be a ninja. Throw a smoke screen and disappear.

Daniel's POV :

 " Hello Daniel Evans. It's nice to see you again" Leo smirks. I feel like giving that scumbag a punch in the face. Luna knows he's here and she did not break it to me? What is she thinking??!! I couldn't bare to witness or to be in the scene any longer. I walk out. Head outside. No heavy snowfall is going to stop me.  " Daniel!" Luna calls. I ignore her and head on out. She grabs my hand from behind. Tight.

" What do you want Luna? Leo's here. Go on to him" I snorted. " D! It's all a misunderstanding. I didn't know that Leo was coming over. Mum called him. He's here now. What can I say? What can I do?" Luna said, sounding guilty. I said nothing. " Trust me D. Even if he's here, I'm still yours. No one can tear us apart. I promise. I'm yours forever and you're mine right?" Luna said convincingly. I'm just looking straight into her pale grey eyes.

 I let out a sigh. I hold on to her shoulder and said " My dear Luna, what can I say? I'm sorry for just now. Now. Acting and being this way. I told ya that I would be protecting you from HIM. That is just what I am going to do." I said. A sweet smile carves nicely on her face. " Mmmhmm, and I know that Daniel Evans is a man with his words. Keep them. I'm pretty sure, Leo's back to impress mum and dad. But I know you'll do better" Luna said promisingly.

" I'll do my very best" I said. " Keep hold of your temper" Luna said giving me a kiss on my lips as she runs off, landing herself in a pile of snow and starts throwing snow balls at me. " Ouch! Luna!" I manage to say before the ice slips into my mouth. " Haha! Come on D! Show me your snowball throwing skills!" Luna agitates. " Oh! It's sooo on Luna Carter!!" I said as I throw a handful of snow at her direction

Both of us were like kids, having a massive snowball fight outside the house. Building our own fort. She build herself a mini fort. Just nice for her height and size. Enough to shield her from the snow balls. Mine was high, strong and thick.  " you're gonna get it!!!" Luna shouted from behind her fort. I'm planning on a surprise attack. She just kept throwing and throwing until, she realized I didn't respond. Then, she calls out " Daniel?? D are u still playing??"  I say nothing. Keep my mouth shut. Luna said to herself, " Great, that guy left"  bravely walking away from her fort brushing off the snow on her winter jacket.

Opportunity strikes! Attack!!! Quickly I grab 2 handful of snowball and throw at her direction. She was startled and starts running back to her fort shouting. " Damn you D!! I'll get you back" and starts to throw numbers of snowballs at my direction  like a bullet gun! Damn, my girl is super fast!! We're definitely having the time of our lives!

Not long after, Luna shouted from behind her fort. " White flag!! Stop.Not playing anymore. Leutenant Luna surrenders!" " Oh ho!! This is not a trick my dear?" I question from my fort. " NO!! Look at me" Luna said as she walks from behind her fort, with her hands in the air. Unarm." Alright then, I leutenant Daneil, shall give in too. Let's have a treaty" I said, pretending we're officers. Luna march forward.. reaches out her hand. I take it and shake it well.

" So Sir Daniel. I think it's done then" Luna said, in a military accent and nods her head. " I think it is" I said in a British accent. Both of us nod and plops down on the soft snow. " I love the day D" Luna said staring up the purple sky. It was already evening. " I love it too baby" I said. " Let's do the snow angel couple style" Luna faces me. " Snow angel couple style?" I ask. " MMmmmhmm, take my hand and press it on the snow. Individually just do the snow angle pattern, but don't let our hands go" Luna explain.

" Alright M'lady!" I said happily and on the count of three, we did the snow angel... couple version.... "are we done yet?" I asks, still doing the pattern. " No, just a lil more. So that the shape will get deeper and will stay longer!" Luna said busily doing her pattern too. It lasted for a few seconds and she stops... " Done!" Luna said. " Let's see the shape" I said pulling her up. 

" It'sbeautiful isn't it D? I love how those two angels hold hands together" Luna said, touch. " That's our hands Luna" I said. " I know! Can't you just let me imagine that I'm in a movie or something" Luna said. " Lol" I said softly, rolling my eyes...  Luna Ann Carter, sometimesI wonder... how and why did I ever fall for ya....

" Imma take a pic" Luna said, taking out her Samsung Galaxy Notebook Phone. Carefully, she gets the angle and all then snap a few shots then she said " D, your tip of ur shoe is in the way." " Oh really?? " I ask. " Yea, do u mind moving them?" Luna asks. " Why don't u move the camera angle?" I asks. " Because this is the right angle?" L said. " Really? What if I move it here? Can you still see it?" I said moving my shoe inner and place it beside my snow angel figure...

" No D... you're making it worst... You practically have your whole foot in the picture now" Luna whines and snap a shot with my foot in the pic. " D.... please...MOVE" Luna said, stressing on the word MOVE. I did and I stand right in front of her. Giving her a sudden kiss on the lips when she's not aware...Both of us end up smashing into the snow angel couple when she said " D, you ruin everything. The snow angel is ruin. It's all your fault." Luna said poking me in the chest. 

I grab her finger and said " It's okay if the snow angel couple is destroy, as long as I have you,I have no worries in doing another one right?" I said giving her another kiss on her lips. A passionate one this time.  There's one thing that I'd realized, Leo's watching us from the window. Nicely done! This shall let the scumbag know, how strong is our relationship that he, coming and staying with us for the new year, ain't ruining anything........

Both our promise shall stay strong. Mine and hers. Both shall be bonded. I'm never letting her go and I will never let the same mistake that happened to Jane, happen to Luna again. I'm going to fight and strive for her if I have to. I'm going to be the best out of the best for her..... We'll wait and seee...

TBC :)) Comment and vote! Honestly I love this part myself :)