Part 8: His Comeback.

Before I go on.I wanna thank all of ya!!! :)) votes has increase and the views :)) Thnk you again!!!

Luna's POV:

 The moment when I opened my eyes, I was at the hospital. The smell of hand sanitizer breezed through my nose. The lights shone brightly.

"Luna...Luna can you hear me?" Daniel called out to me.I groaned a lil rubbing my head.

"Daniel?" I said weakly.

" I'll go get the doctor" Daniel said anxiously as he went off. I sat up.

"Ms. Carter? Look into the light" Doctor Lee ordered as he was shining the orange glow of light into my eyes.

" Is she alright doc?" Daniel asked.

"She's good as new" the doctor said. "just some medications for a while and she'll be alright" he continued and wrote on a file board.

"Why does she has an extreme pain in her stomach?" Daniel enquired.

"Oh that,well she has too much acid in her stomach. That is what I've discovered for now. Until the results are out, I can't go on now. Some pills like I've said earlier will cure her" doctor Lee said.

"Thank you doc" Daniel said and he left.

 He sat down by the bed.

" You scared me earlier..talking on the phone and then started screaming in pain through the phone. I thought someone broke in and attacked ya...Thank goodness I had a spare key." Daniel  said giving me his worry look.

I said nothing and hugged him. Slowly,he hugged back. Then,we payed the bill and left.

"I'll be here with you tonight" Daniel said when we reached home. He made both of us some hot tea and then we cuddled up on my bed.

" I promise not to let anything happen to you" Daniel said hugging me tighter on the cold night. "Luna, seriously, I don't know what I'll do if I will to loose you just like how I'd lost Julia.." D said almost tearing up.

"I know you won't and don't worry D. I'm fine. Nothing is wrong with me." I said snuggling up into his chest. With that way, we drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next day to the smell of sweet smelling pancakes. D wasn't by my side. He was  in the kitchen.  I walked into the kitchen and there he was cooking. He wasn't aware of my presence. Slowly, I creep up and hugged him from the back.

"Apron man!!" I said giggling.

"Haha! Morning babe and yes I'm the apron man. Up for some bacon and eggs?" he asked as he turned around and we exchanged kisses.

"I love you" I said staring playfully into his deep brown eyes.

" I love you more" he said pulling me in for another kiss.

Yup, from that moment on...after the kiss under the mistletoe, I knew he was the one. Then,the doorbell rang,

"I'll go get it" I said leaving him with his cooking.

I opened the door and he was standing there, Leo.

" Hello Luna.I see you just woke up" Leo said casually.

"Yea..what are you doing here?"I asked.

"Visiting ya..I even brought you these" Leo said raising up his hand which was holding onto a paper bag, containing a box of donuts and coffee from Starbucks.

"Your fave,hot latte with less sugar more cream" he said smiling at me and he just walked in passed me.

"oh look who's here" Leo said placing the bag on the table and was staring at Daniel who was wearing an apron and was holding onto the saucepan.

"cooking I see" Leo commented,sort of teasing.

 "Let's have breakfast together shall we?" Leo offer and sat on the dining table. Daniel and I exchange looks.

"Come Luna" Leo said taking me by the hand to the table and drag out the chair.

"please?" he said doing the please sit gesture. I sat.

"come on here, Daniel right? "he said looking at him then to me. " I've heard and found out a lot about you." Leo added.

Daniel made a face, I know he was upset. Leo had ruined our morning, I couldn't do anything about it. Daniel soon came and join us. Reluctanly he sat down. 

"here's your breakfast" D said placing the plate with some bacon,eggs and bread  and then kissed me on my lips.

"Thanks" I said and Leo added

" how loving" he said sarcastically. " New boyfriend I see". 

I gave him a glare...he raised his eyebrow, shrugged and continued eating.

"Sorry Evans, I have no idea that you were here. Make your own coffee alright. Sorry" Leo said sliding through his iPhone.

" Leo... What are you doing here?" I asked again. He was acting like a jerk.A rich one however. 

Daniel stood up and walked to the sink. Washed the dishes and hated the current atmosphere.

"Like I've said earlier babe, I'm here to visit ya" Leo said munching onto his creamy vanilla donut.

Daniel turned around,standing behind the counter,glaring at Leo and I. He was furious. The threw the table towel on the table and for that moment, I believe he wanted to give Leo a punch in the face when I stood up and walked to him. I pulled him back,

"Don't start D" I said into his ears. He flinched and headed into the room..... 

He slammed the door behind him...

"woot! What an attitude. Nice choice of a guy Luna" he said to me still sliding and playing with his iPhone.

:D part 8! Dedicating to Jess! Thnk you for your support :)