Part 5 : The Confession

Luna's POV :

  It was already 3 plus in the afternoon, everybody had pretty much left the office. Few files more to go through. I let out a sigh and covered my face with my palms. Tiring day.  Need some caffeine, got up and headed to the pantry.As I open the door..

" Hi!" Daniel greeted.

" Hi" sounding shock. Eyes wide open.

" I've brought some sushi. I thought, you know... might be hungry" he said raising the paperbag,lowering his head giving me a clear view of his perfect set of white teeth.

 " That's so nice of you..Daniel.. haha I don't know what to say!" I said, still in shock mood.

" Well come on..let's have some sushi" Daniel said walking pass through me and sat down on the chair.

"I'll go get some coffee... you want one?" I asked.

" Sure.. less sugar" Daniel said. I smiled and went...

Daniel's POV : 

 "YES!!!! I've did it!! Having lunch at work! With Luna Ann Carter!!!" I said softly jumping with joy as Luna left and close the door behind her.

She agress to have lunch with me and we're eating sushi!! She walked in with two mugs in her hand.

" Here.. let me help" I offerred and took the mugs from her hands.

" Thank you" she said,plopping down on her chair.

" So what sushi have you bought?" Luna asked as she sat back down in her chair.

"Just sushi!. They have special offers at the shop down the street and so yea..I remembered you saying that you've got lots of work so yea" Daniel said.

 "Figured it would be better eating here than there" he added.

"Smart, let's dig in I'm starving!" Luna said as she picked through those sushi in the bag.

I was just staring at her. She didn't even realize it.... Just like a lil kid peeking through a bag full of groceries.

" Got it!" she said holding up the tuna sashimi..

" Nice choice" I said taking out my california roll.

Hungrily she eats it. Then she look up.

" What?" she said.

" Nothing" I replied, smiling.

Luna's POV : 

  He was caught red handed watching me! It's soo awkward.. He felt it too.

"Hey Daniel.. excuse me for a moment" I said standing up.

He stood up too. He knows.

"Luna" he said grabbing my arm.

My heart started pumping like mad again... I looked up at him.

" Luna.. I don't want to go round the bush.. I want to let you know that the night, when we kissed under the mistletoe... and the time when we were at the cafe... I've fallen for you. I wouldn't  open up my heart to accept anyone else after Julia's death..Not anytime,until yesterday...  I really like you Luna... I don't care what will other people say.. I  want you... Just you..." Daniel confessed.

I was speechless.. I don't know how to react to that. My heart told me to go with it.. accept him.. but the other side of me says that I'm the quite a catch girl....I can't give in easily... What would people say....Ego.

 " Daniel....." I said  with a confused face.

" It's ok Luna... forget what I've just said.." Daniel said, letting go of my hand and turned his back from me.

" Daniel.." I said again.

 " It's ok. I understand Luna" Daniel said packing up the empty sushi set, placing them into the bag. Sad.

" Daniel!" I shouted.

 He turned around and I gave him a hug.

" I like you too Daniel" I said into his ear. " From that kiss onwards, to the cafe you brought me to, those chocolates and the whole night, the snow. Everything, I've fallen for ya..." bravely I said.

"It's just that I don't know if I'm doing the right thing... My heart hurt really badly the last time when I was with Leo... I don't want history to repeat twice. I suck at this love thing. Usually end up picking the wrong one.  I'm afraid that's why...." I continued.....

:DDDDD Told ya! Next part! This part is for Swiftastic :))) 

Oh any suggestions on Petter's character?? Can't think of any cute actor now :) Send me ur suggestions!