Part 17 : Locked In

It's 3 thousand over reads!! I'm so freakin happy! And sorry for the delay though, here's Part 17 :  Locked In!

Daniel's POV : 

  On the cold night, she was the best thing that I could have ever asked for. Watching her fall asleep under my arms was something. She looked so comfortable, calm  under my protection. So, this was a part of her childhood memories. Most of all is, I'm glad that the city hasn't taken this part of her memories away. Never regretted coming here with her, though the first greetings were a lil weird and awkward...

Wrapped my arms tighter around Luna and then fell asleep till the crack of dawn.

Soon woke up to the damp smell of the wooden house. Blinked my eyes for a few times, gently removing my arm from Luna, afraid of waking her up. Rubbed my eyes for a clearer view. The windows were fogged up. 

Covered the rest of the comforter on Luna and then slowly tip-toed to the door. Opened it slowly, creaking a lil and was amazed with the snowy scenery. The sun was glowing upon the white ground, making it shining, more like glistening. Breathe in some fresh,cold morning air. 

Thought of making Luna breakfast. Eating in the lake house. Come back later with some fresh clothes.

" Yup" I told myself and headed back to the house, leaving Luna all alone in her sleep.

Opened the front door that was surprisingly unlock. Maybe they left it open for us. Headed in. Silence. I guess all of them were still sleeping. Including that intruder. It's pretty weird too that he did not search for Luna or tried to interrupt.

Took out a bottle of fresh milk, some flour, butter, eggs and others. Making some pan cakes... 

Leo's POV : 

  The close was clear, Luna's all alone now. I have to explain to her. I can't go on like this. I'm waay much better compared to that Daniel Evans. Watching Daniel walked passed, headed to the kitchen, slowly I crept down the stairs and went outside. It was freezing.

Without wasting anymore of the time, I walked quickly to the lake house. The smell of the damp wood was soo strong. The door creaked a lil when I opened it, popping my head inside. Luna's still asleep. Turning my back, I locked the door behind me.

She moved from under the covers. I stopped.

" Luna?" I called out softly.

Nothing from her. She was just turning her side. Slowly walked up to her side. She was beautiful as ever in her sleep. Her lips was still so ever red. I sat down by her side. Watching her sleep. I haven't been doing this in a while.

Watching her, I can't resist myself to push the strand of  hair from her face. Pushing it gently to the back of her head.  Slowly, her hand moved.  Weakly opening her eyes, trying to suit it with the brightness around her she said, 

" Leo?" 

" Luna, you're awake" I said, staring down at her. 

Slowly she sat up. 

"Leo? What are you doing here?" Luna said, realizing and then scooting backwards to the shelf. 

" Why? I'm here to check you out. Luna. I need you to hear me out. I'm not like what you think I am. I did not left you for Savannah. Something happened. I just couldn't tell ya." I paused for a moment looking at her.

" What do you mean? I thought you called me up that night and told me we're over? Days after that call, I saw you with her. Lovey dovey and all. Now you're here and you're asking me, no wait... telling me that, all those are isn't what it seems?" Luna said, getting all heated up now.