Part 9: Heading Home~

Here's Part 9 :) Enjoy

Luna's POV:

"For God sake Leo, would you please stop. You've practically ruin my morning with Daniel. Would you just get to the point and tell me what you want?!" I said,almost screaming.

Leo got up from his chair and walked towards me.

"See,I've told you that,the guy who's currently in your room now has completely change who you are.You are no longer the Luna that I'd used to know, you're someone else." Leo said looking into my eyes and had a tight grip on my shoulder.

I flinched, " I'm still me Leo,no matter what you say,I'm still me and that guy, that guy who is currently in my room, his name is Daniel Evans and he's my boyfriend. The man I love and to care for. He hasn't change me one single bit. I'm still Luna Ann Carter." I stated clearly.

Leo snorted. "looks like I was really wrong then.... " Leo said and the he touched me on my shoulders and added

" but all I want you to know now is that, you are still the one I want. Remember all the times we had together? I want those back I miss them. ."Leo admits. 

"It's too late now don't you think? You left for your CEO's daughter instead of me and now you come crawling back, stating that you want me??!! Too little to late now Leo,please leave!"I said at the verge of tears.....

"You don't understand Luna, I..." Leo said and I cut him " Just stop!" I said.

"I'll call you later" Leo said, picking up his phone from the table and left...

Quickly I rubbed off those tears from my eyes and Daniel walked out.

"he left already?" he asked.

I nodded with my back facing him.

"hey hey.." he said approaching me. He did something to you?" Daniel ask impatiently turning me around, he looked so ever caring at me.

He made me cried even more and so I did, I burst.. All I ever needed was him, he gave me a big "it's ok hug". I hugged back so tightly I felt my cold sweat when I was dealing with Leo.

" I won't let him do anything to you anymore, Luna, don't hold me back next time alright...that guy need some lesson on manners.  I'll punch him the next time I see him." Daniel said trying to comfort me, I gave out a soft laugh,which he heard and laugh along...

"you're ok now?"Daniel asked. I nodded smiling and he wiped of the remaining of my tears with his thumb. The day went on as usual, We sat at the table and got on with breakfast. "He surely did ruin everything" Daniel said. "Let's not talk about it ok D" I said.

Daniel's POV:

"That idiot spoiled  the whole day. What does he want from Luna?? Hasn't he done enough to her? I won't back down. No longer." I thought while munching on the piece of pancake coated in honey.

After breakfast, I helped her out with her packing, few moments later, the whole room was in a mess, the comforter blended well with all the clothing, it was missing. The scarfs was hanging from the mirror downwards, the shoes were all messed up in the cupboard. The parquet floor is no longer anymore a parquet but a floor covered with all clothing,bag,and shoes.

"We got a long day to clean up after this babe" I told Luna

 "I know I know but I just can't find my scarf....The purple silvery one to match with this." Luna said digging and throwing stuffs from the brown drawer.

"Luna..." I said. She ignored me. " Luna!" I called. " What?!" she said still busy digging. "Luna! Turn around" I said. She did and she saw me holding up her scarf.

"Thank you!" Luna said gladly, taking them away from my hand and folded it nicely and placed it into the suitcase. She's mixing and matching all her stuffs .

" We're just meeting and staying with your family. No need for those fancy dress dear" I told her, helping her to pack up.

" I know, but mum always have some parties...she does it without telling you. More like a surprise party" Luna said and laid down on the floor of clothes  as I crawled towards her, layed down too and told her

" Luna, you don't have to dress to impress. You're already beautiful as you are. There's no need to dress to impress. I love you just the way you are and everyone else. You're beautiful already in you own way. Believe me." I told her.

A smile show up. "Aww Daniel, you always know how to make me smile" Luna told me sweetly. I show her my funny shrug.

Later that day, we head to my house. My turn to pack up. It wasn't as bad at Luna's. Got some couple of ties and socks, shoes and I was done. Guys are always easy. Way easier than girls. Simple and smart. Guys are always easy. Way easier than girls. Simple and smart.

" I'll make some coffee." I told Luna.

" Alright, I'll clean up here" she said gleefully.

Went downstairs and get some cream,sugar and milk out. The coffee was done when I heard voices. Luna was heading downstairs with her hand phone on loud speaker. Her mum was on.

" Honey, could you just try to come back today? I need your help with the cooking." I heard the voice said.

" But mom, every year you'll do it without me. Just because I'm heading home this year, doesn't  mean you'll need my help." Luna said.

She picked up her mug and took a sip of her hot fresh coffee.

"Luna... come on..we miss ya. We've got to spent as much time as possible together. It's really very very rare for you to come back. I envy Mrs. Top ,her kids are always home for the holidays..." mum sounded kinda sad.

" Alright, alright.. I hate it when you say like that to me in your that..argh..u know tone." Luna told her mum.

Mrs. Carter yelp happily on the phone. My, I wish my parents were like that. But they're in England. What can I do.They soon hung up and the bad news got in.

"Daniel..." she said slowly walking towards me and added " Daniel we gotta go...tonight.... 5 hours of driving" Luna told me

. My eyes widened... " So soon???" I sounded shock.

"Mmmmhm" Luna nodded. I hate the idea, but for Luna, I've got to go and I did...

* In the car, driving while eating some pretzels, listening to some christmas tunes*

" Luna.." I said.

" Yea D? You need me to drive?" she asked.

" No..no I'm good.It's just that um.. does your parents know that I exist in your life now? Not Leo?" I asked.

" No...." Luna said, pausing for a moment and continued " I haven't break the news to them... but I'm sure they'll love you! Promise" Luna said,trying to cheer me up and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

" You better make sure they do... babe" Daniel said.

"Hehe" she noted sheepishly.

So yea here's Part 9. I hope so far so good. Please please drop a comment. I need to know what you all think. Vote and comment! ;D Cheers!