Act 3

Harry Potter Character Tag

Hello lovelies,

I found this from Simply_Hufflepuff123 when she tagged me in her responses with kudos for this story. After thanking her, I told her I would like to do it and asked for the full version she got from iceecream456. Iceecream456 got back to me with a link to her responses which had the questions below.

I apologize that this isn't really part of the story, but thought it would be fun to add to one of the Part or Act sections of the story as a break and insight into my glitchie mind, mwahaha. You have been warned ;)

1. Who is your favorite character in the series and why?

My favorite character has to be Severus Snape. I used to participate in a virtual story telling via role playing, and channeled his personality quite nicely.

2. Who is, to you, the most relatable character in the series and why?

Again, I have to say Severus Snape. I relate to him for a few reasons. 1. We are both Capricorns, only 8 days apart in our birth date according to month and day. 2. We both wear black well. 3. We both are snarky and have a wry sense of humor. 4. We are both perfectionists in our own way.

3. Who is the character you hate the most and why?

Delores Jane Umbridge because she brought the Dark Arts into Hogwarts and abused the children, treating everyone as though she were superior to them. Ginny Weasley runs a close second though, see reason below.

4. Who is one character you find uninteresting and yet a lot of people seem to like and why?

Ginny Weasley. I can't get over how JKR seemed to be obsessed with making couples out of brunets, and redheads with green eyes. She did it for THREE generations as LEAST!! James (brunet) Lilly (red head and green eyes), Harry (brunet) Ginny (red head), Albus Severus Potter (brunet with green eyes) - it just seems obsessive. Plus there's the fact that I think Harry could have done better and have wondered if Ginny slipped Harry a love potion - she WAS looking at them in the twins' shop.

5. What do you think your animagus would be and why?

Hmm, that's a tough one. There are SO many animals I see as being possible that I am drawn to. A horse, a wolf, eagle, snake (Slytherin ;) ), some sort of big cat, dragon... meh, I'll go with dragon. No one messes with dragons :)

6. What would be your potterwatch pseudonym be and why?

Already have the perfect one. Glitchie, because well, I am... my thought processes when I am hyper focused on something is pretty spot on, but there are a few hiccups along the way... Maybe if you know me long enough I'll share more about this one. ;)

7. What do you think is the series greatest flaw and why?

I think the greatest flaw in the series is that NO ONE noticed or reported Harry's mistreatment by the Dursleys before his Hogwarts days. He was in Muggle schools for crying out loud, and NO ONE found anything wrong with the overly baggy clothes, the broken glasses, the fact that he was being bullied by his cousin, his malnourished condition. No one lifted a finger to help.

8. What do you think is the series greatest quality (and why?)

I think the greatest quality of the story isn't in the story itself, but rather the books ability to engage the reader. Adults and children alike LOVE these books. Sure there were some groups who were against them, based on their content with magic, but never before have more kids been engaged in reading!

9. What would you say is the best series fan fiction you've read?

This is a tough one. If it must be on Wattpad, I would have to say anything by kmbell92. I just started reading her work not that long ago, I think I am on the - fourth? - story in her Tightly Knit series. If I had to pick one from that series, it would be the Haunting of Judith Wagner. I love how even in an AU, she was able to make everything tie in, make sense and get it to work!

Although, I would also have to give kudos to Bookworm1993 for her book Oliver Wood and the Reluctant Contestant without which this story wouldn't have happened. I loved how cute she made the idea of Oliver Wood and Hermione Granger.

10. Give me one idea for a series fan fiction you will eventually write.

Oh ho ho! You're opening a can of WORMS with that one!! At present, I am TRYING my hardest to rein in my creativity and focus on one story on here at a time, as my creativity often runs away with me. At last count, I had somewhere between 20-30 stories in my head, across multiple fandoms! Are you SURE you want to go there??

11. Who is your favorite underrated character and why?

Remus and Sirius, We KNOW where Sirius was for 12 years, and we know why, but we DON'T know what Remus was doing in that time, other than he had trouble holding a job because of the laws against werewolves.

12. What is your favorite unpopular headcannon for one character, and why?

That Harry and Severus could have reconciled and become friends.

13. What is your favorite unpopular ship?

Snarry - even as friends. I think that they could have at LEAST been friends if they'd sat down and talked about their differences.

14. FMK: Voldemort, Umbridge, Dumbledore?

Um, this wasn't my question, so no... just no. No scenario sounds even REMOTELY appealing.

15. FMK: Greyback, Snape, Fudge

F Greyback (You never know, werewolves might be interesting bedfellows), M Snape (with our wry sense of humor and snarkiness, we'd likely either kill each other or crack each other up all the time), K Fudge (he's an idiot and couldn't think of anything better to do)

16. Do you have one problematic character that you actually like?

Um I'd say Neville. While I haven't written anything with him in a while (remember the answer to question 10?), he was really challenging but fun to write about.

17. Do you think you would have fought in the war or stayed neutral? If you would have fought, on who's side? I think that I would have fought in the war, and been a spy like Severus, spying for the light.

18. What's your alternate house? Ravenclaw

19. If you had to teach one Hogwarts class, what would it be and why? Hmm, I'm not really sure, though definitely NOT Herbology. I don't have a green thumb.

20. Tags

I don't know a lot of authors here on Wattpad yet, so anyone who wants to do this.

Story will resume soon!!