Epilogue

These will all be short summaries, sorry for the anticipation I may or may not have caused only to lead up to this.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Year 6:

Hermione and Ron had found trsutworthy and loving significant others in Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini, they've been unsperable since the beginning of the year when Harry and Draco (not so secretly) set them up.
Remus Lupin, Sitius Black and Severus Snape had gotten along much better since the relationship between Harry and Draco, Hogwarts had a peaceful year with only happiness and the warmth of love coating the grounds (or, so everyone had thought in their own metaphorical and colourful ways).
Everyone was happy.
Harry helped Draco work up the strength to fight against The Dark Lord's task and managed to save his mother, Lucius was killed by The Dark Lord for taking the blame for his son's "incompetence".
Although the funeral was a depressing event.
Lucius, for once, was honoured as a hero.

Year 7:
The horcruxes had been searched for and found, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco snuck into the Ministry and managed to escape with a splinched Ron. The Quartet nearly broke.
But they stayed together still and fought.
They rode a dragon.
They were captured by Voldemort
And were freed by Pettigrew, who died by his own hand that had been made for him.
He died in honour for Dumbledore's Army.
The battle had begun.
There was sadness, death, loss.
Lots of loss.
But...after the fighting and darkness.
They won.
Hogwarts had won.
They looked across the room at the dead.
Colin
Lavender
Lupin
Tonks
Snape
...Fred.
But, although it seemed all was lost.
They found small important pieces.
And put everything back together.

After the war:

Harry and Draco, Hermione and Pansy, Ron and Blaise, were married all on the same day.
Ginny had resolved all of the hatred from past years and they got along once more.
Each had a child named Fred in his honour.
Teddy made great friends, had great guardians, and visited the graves of his parents everyday, each day setting a rose and a letter with something nee written on it everyday.
No one but Teddy knew what they said.
He would only let 'Dada' and 'Mama' read them.

Everyone was happy.
And that's all that matters.

~End~