Chapter 12- Care of Magical Creatures

Harry's P.O.V

Me and Draco stopped around a corner and took off our bags, opening them and taking out our CMC books. Quickly putting them back on and going back to trekking outside.

"You know, since third year I've wondered how they made the book...Alive." I said, making small hand gestures.

"I never really thought about that, but it does raise a few questions. Like why? It's tried to bite our faces off too many times to count" He said and we both laughed.

We walked outside, far ahead from our class group. We took a look around and admired the sky, everything seemed so much more lively today.

"Everything is so alive, I feel so alive, and happy!" Draco yelled and smiled brightly like a child, running ahead of me, laughing.

I can't believe it was only around a week or two ago that I saw him sobbing and bleeding on the bathroom floor, and now he's so happy. Because of me.

I quickly ran after him, smiling and laughing as well.

I swiftly caught up to him and we started racing to the teaching grounds outside Hagrid's hut. We kept switching places, one getting ahead of another every few seconds.

We passed Hagrid, both of us yelling a quick "Good afternoon Hagrid!" before we passed him, leaving him baffled at the two of us.

We almost made it to the grounds until we got too close and collided together, causing us to trip and start tumbling towards the area until we stopped in the middle.

We laughed loudly as we held our stomachs and rolled around slightly, tears falling from our eyes and our smiles shining.

"Oh it's killed me! It's killed me!" I mocked Draco while tossing around and holding my arm.

"Shut up!" He yelled at me, slapping my arm but he was laughing so much he just touched it.

Eventually, we both sat up on our knees , looking at eachother and trying to keep from laughing more.

"That was fun" I said, wiping some dirt and a tear track off his face and he blushed at the contact.

"The most fun I've had literally ever" he said back, unable to hold his smile and wiping off my shoulders.

We both helped eachother up and while we were still standing, we brushed eachother off and fixated our robes.

I looked at his hair. "I think I'll just keep it like that." I said ruffling it and he just smiled.

"I would try to do something to yours but that's damn impossible" he chuckled and I gave a laugh back.

Hagrid had finally caught up to us. "Wha's go' you two so riled up?" he asked us, smiling. "I tho' you were sworn enemies?"

" 'were sworn enemies'." Draco emphasized, smiling.

"Wha'ever ya say Malfoy" Hagrid smiled, a happy glint in his eyes.

About five minutes after that whole incident, the class piled in and me and Draco just now noticed the giant...Um...Enclosure? Nest? I don't know, but whatever it was, it held something inside of it.