Chapter 5- Aurora

Draco's P.O.V

When I was convinced I was about to completely fall off the grid to meet my friend. I heard my name being yelled out. I looked over at him. Him. Why here?! Why NOW?!

"P-Potter?" I manage to stutter out hoarsely. "Go ahead!" I scream, making my throat go up in flames. "laugh! Gossip! Tell all your Gryffindor friends! Hell, tell the whole damn school!" I yell at him once more. My voice growing more raspy and dry by the second.

I see him there, his eyes are clouded with sadness and disbelief. I can see him trembling and staring at me, shocked. He's silently judging me...I know it...How could the perfect Golden Boy ever feel pity for me? He has to be judging me. I just can't take this anymore!

"I SAID FUCKING LAUGH!!! MERLIN POTTER DO SOMETHING! DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND SILENTLY JUDGE ME!! SAY ALL THE HATEFULLY TRUE THINGS ABOUT ME-" I stumble to stand up and hold my ground, facing him trying to hide how much I'm breaking "SAY HOW MUCH YOU DESPISE ME AND WANT ME TO ROT IN HELL. HOW MUCH I DESERVE TO DIE, BECAUSE YOU AND I KNOW I SURE AS BLOODY HELL DO!!!" I screech at the top of my lungs like a banshee at him.

He just stands there in shock, almost as if he really cares about me. His eyes are filled with tears. He is shaking even more and uncontrollably. His expression says everything. It's almost as if I see real sorrow in his eyes.

I sob while also trembling, gluing my feet the the ground, trying my best not to just run over and cling onto him for dear life.

All of a sudden, my vision becomes blurry and I can almost feel by brain collapse under pressure. I can hear whatever small amount of blood I have left in my body pump and circulate through all my vessels. I taste a strong copper and hear nothing but ringing, also smelling the metallic sense.

Then, everything turns into whites, like his almost porcelain skin, greens, like his shining green eyes, blues, like his popping veins you can see through his skin. and eventually nothing but black festers my once colored vision. Black like his perfect hair.

I collapse from underneath my weight. While I've lost consciousness. I can still sense everything going on around me. Like a coma. But I feel a pair of strong arms catch me and lift me up.

It's him. He's carrying me. I feel the wind brush through my hair and graze my skin. I hear his heavy pants as they caress my ears.

From what I can tell, he's taking me to the hospital wing. Why is he taking me to the hospital wing? I thought he didn't care? No..He doesn't...He's doing this out of his own pity so he doesn't have to look at my disgusting self and be blamed for it any longer...Yeah..That's definitely it..

I hear him discuss with Madame Pomfrey what had happened. His voice sounding like music to my ears despite being choked back by sobs.

I feel him lay me down on one of the stiff, but comforting, hospital beds. He sits next to my bed and he holds my hand. He holds my hand. I think I might be dreaming! Harry fucking Potter is holding I, Draco Lucius Malfoy's hand. How do I convince myself out of this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the rest of the day he stays by my side,  Crying silently, healing my scars and watching over me. Although, not with a hawk's severity. No, his watchful gaze was comforting and sercuring. It made me feel safe.

He made me drink potions that by the feeling throughout my filling veins and pumping heart, I can only assume replenished my blood quantity. He also would call Dobby over here to get him a snack and me a meal that he would feed me before he eats.