PREFACE

Marley Thesail came to Hawkins Indiana  3 years before Billy Hargrove

Marley Thesail came to Hawkins Indiana 3 years before Billy Hargrove. Quickly she claimed her territory and started a gang of baddies and brutes to follow her in her rage of terror across the streets of Hawkins. Slowly her name became known as the Hawking Bitch. She was reigning until a sudden California sunshine shined on Hawkins and took her thunder. Marley decided it was her job to take him down. To take her throne back. To make the smell of Burning tire, hairspray, and candy, and oil to seep back into Hawkins atmosphere.

Billy Hargrove was a dark and nasty man with spice on his tongue and a void in his chest. He was king and Hawkins reckoning. He came to set an example to state a name for himself. he was a troubled child with big daddy issues and an oppressed stepmother. He had a little sister max that he was forced to be responsible for and he saw her as a burden and the cause of all his pain in his small world. he loves to lash out on anyone who gets too close and push away anyway to ever climb over his many walls. He was no king or a bad guy. He was just in pain, and he did not know how to get rid of it.

It was a match made in hell.

Authors Note
This happened quickly I wasn't expecting to finish part 1 so fast but here it is. anyway, so this story is me trying to write character development so the characters will change a lot before part 2 so enjoy. Make sure to vote and comment.