~Epilogue~

~The Captains' Bet~

Parker Jacobs

"Are you nervous?" Christie asked me as she fixed my veil. I shrugged, glancing out the window at where in moments I was to get married. Chairs were set up in rows and an arch was placed in the front. Roses laced the chairs and arch, petals placed on the ground. 

I looked back at her, "I'm terrified." 

She sent me a warming smile, "You and Ryan belong together, plus you've got a baby coming." 

I placed a hand on my swelling belly, subconsciously. He asked me to marry him on our four year anniversary. Weeks later we found out I was pregnant. Now we were here, getting ready to bind ourselves in the last way possible. "It's going to go good," I reassured myself. "We're going to have such an amazing time in Paris." 

Christie nodded, giving me another smile. "Parker," Lily's voice squealed out. I peered at the door, seeing the girl smiling at me. "It's time." 

I took a deep breath, "Okay." 

We walked out of the room carefully, I met my dad in the lobby, linking arms. We waited in line patiently for our turn to walk out. I peered down at my white dress. Its sleeves were lace that travelled down through the dress. It was floor length and flowy. It made my bust look bigger than it was and my skin darker.My hair was pulled back carefully, little ringlets framed my face as the veil laid over it all. It flowed down, meeting my dress perfectly and blending in. 

"Ready?" My dad whispered as we stood in the entrance. I nodded and the piano began. I smiled as I passed family and friends, peering up at Ryan. His blonde hair was finally cut and he was dressed in a tuxedo. His shoulders looked especially broad and his muscles more prominent. My eyes watered as I said goodbye to my father, watching him walk away before I climbed the small step onto the platform where Ryan, our bridesmaids, and groomsmen stood. 

"You look amazing," he breathed out to me in a whisper. I blushed, holding his tender hands. The priest started immediately. 

"The couple has arranged lovely vows for one another," he spoke, looking at me expectantly. I closed my eyes, remembering my work. 

"In preschool, you stole my teddy bear," I breathed out, looking at him. "In sixth grade, you stole my favourite pen and during my senior year, you stole my heart. I never imagined I could have felt so much for someone, especially after my mother. You made me feel things that I had no idea existed. We've been through so much together. I want only you for the rest of my life. I want you to be the father of all my children and I just can't believe that you're mine. I guess I have your awful ability to do Chemistry to thank for that. You've been the greatest part of my life the past few years and now you get to be the best part for the rest of our lives." 

He smiled at me, his eyes looking like they were watering. "Now, Ryan, your vows," the priest spoke. 

"Parker," he started. "I've been in love with you since the day we met. I was so scared, so terrified, you wouldn't feel the same, I decided maybe it would be best if I was mean to you. Never once did my feelings change, though. I was falling more and more in love with you and you were hating me more and more every day. I knew when the principal put us together, I had to take my chances with you. I'm so glad I did. You have made me so freaking happy. I can't wait to have little Dylan with you. I love you, Parker." 

The crowd clapped as our vows finished and we kissed. We were officially married now. My heart fluttered at the thought. I was going to be with him for the rest of my life. 

The End.

A/N 

ALL DONE OMG. I was think about making a second book??? Maybe for one of their kids or??? Opinions?? Lemme knowwww

Thank you all for all the support you've given me while writing this. You all are so amazing and I hope you all stay around for any other books I write. You guys mean the world to me and I'm so happy I got to have this experience with you!! 

Also, this books in the 1,000 top Teen fiction list!!!!! THANK YOU