Chapter 30

"What is more terrible?  Love or Hate.
Love turning into Hate!

It's  been a week since Trisha and me have made the 'plan'.  We didn't  tell anyone or execute it because  we have been waiting  for the right opportunity.  And we finally  got it!  Aarav's family was hosting a party because they had won some elections.  Obviously  we all were invited! 

"We should tell everyone you know! " I said fixing my saree.

"No!  I don't  want to include many people!  I haven't  told anyone, not even Rian! " She said sadness flashing through her eyes.

"And what if the plan don't  work out!" I asked.

"Then we have to see how much our friends trusts us!" she sighed.

"You both look beautiful! " Sam said barging into the room.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing an off white saree with black blouse.  It was a formal party so you had to wear something formal or traditional.  My hair was tied up in a bun.  All in all I did look decent!

"Thanks!  You too!" I said smiling

Sam was wearing a red gown which was tight till the waist and then flowed down to the flowed down to the floor.  Tri was wearing a simple yet attractive black gown.

"Where  is Ahaana? "

"She is coming directly  at the location" Rian said entering the room. 
"She has been really busy lately!" I commented.

"Yess, She said her boss is making them work their ass off! " Sam said

"Fine ladies! Let's  go! " Rian said.

We all turned towards  the door when he spoke again,

"Wait wait! "

We looked at him confused.  He gave us a sheepish smile and pulled Trisha towards him.
"I forgot to tell you!  You look beautiful! " he said kissing Trisha on her cheek.  Her entire face turned red and she hid it in Rian's chest.

We all groaned but there was a smile on our face.  Yess!  They were way too cute!  That was literally  an 'Aww' moment.

***
"Go talk to Aarav!" Trisha nudged me.

"What?  Now? "  I asked feeling nervous.

"Yess! Gooo!  We need to start as soon as possible"

It has been an hour since we came to the party and it was beyond boring! 
It was a typical formal party where men come in hopes of making new contacts that would help in expanding their business and women come to flaunt their bodies  and judge others by the way they are dressed. 

"What are you  two whispering? "  Ahana frowned. When we entered the hall where party was being held,  Ahana was already sitting there talking and greeting Aarav's mother.  She scolded us for being late and told us how bored she was.  Typical Ahana!  I laughed at the thought.