Chapter 10

HELPSomeone helpHelp me to stopStop falling in the trapTrap from which I may never rise again

HELP
Someone help
Help me to stop
Stop falling in the trap
Trap from which I may never rise again.
Someone help,
Help me forget those addictive kisses
Kisses which were never meant.
Someone help
Help me to delete those moments
And the love that had no measurements.
Someone help,
Help me to remember
Help me remember those sleepless nights
Nights which I spent despising all of them.

****

"Where are you taking me? " I asked for umpteenth time.
But as usual he said the same thing
"You'll see"

I was sitting in the car for the past half an hour and I was sure he was taking me somewhere outside the city.
These roads look familiar, I have been here before. But I don't remember exactly where these roads were taking us to.

"You still have a problem with remembering roads, don't you? " Aarav smiled.

"Yeah! That's my only weak point" I said looking straight.

"You will remember once we reach the place" He said.

I looked around trying to remember the area, but I was blank.
Crap! Why don't I remember these stupid roads.

After 10 minutes the car finally came to a halt.

"Do you remember now? " he said looking at me.

I looked around and I was surprised. This was my favourite place, my hideaway.

I had found this place when I was 18.
I had obviously lost the road and I don't know how, I landed up here.
It was beautiful place.

I looked around. We were surrounded by trees and a small pond lied infront of me. I walked towards it and cool breeze hit my face. Staying in a city like Mumbai, with skyscrapers and lots of traffic, getting fresh air is impossible.

This was the main reason I loved this place. When I met Aarav, I told him about this place, but I didn't remember the road (as usual). So Aarav and me googled and visited all the places in the outskirts of the city. Yeah! We were that jobless.

I was soo lost in my thought and the beauty of this place that I didn't hear what Aarav was saying.

"What did you say? "

"I said are you going to tell me what the hell is going on? " His face turned serious now.

"Nothing is going on Aarav. Drop it! " I said looking back at the small lake.

I sat down on the grass and he sat right next to me.

"Kia!  Tell me damn it! " He was trying his best not to scream at me.

"What do you want to know? " I said out of frustration.

"The cuts!  You cut yourself?  Are you fucking kidding me? "