Chapter 10: Mess Of My Head

Mina stormed through her former room door, making sure it slammed against rhe limestone walls before she threw herself down onto the edge of the bed, folding her arms and huffing.

"I hate him, I really do!" she screamed, as Sirius entered sheepishly after her. He simply shrugged to Mina which enraged her even more. "it's quite strange; your normally have plenty to say!" she spat, as he raised a brow to her.

"Watch your lip Mina!" he warned, as Mina got up and scoffed slightly, pulling her head back.

"Watch your lip?" she said, her tone sarcastic. "Watch your lip? You sound just like him!" she snapped, prodding him slightly with her index finger, suddenly flipping. Sirius grabbed her wrist and glared her sternly.

"Don't speak to me like that or else we won't be going anywhere!" he hissed, Mina glared back to him. She knew that she wanted him badly, but Mina was a girl who didn't like being defeated. She stood there waivering, his grip loosened on her little wrist. "Finished now?" Sirius asked, as Mina gently sighed, she had never been won over by anyone but her father before.

"Yes." she said sulkily, about to head back to perch on her bed when he grabbed her by her small waist.

"Don't sulk so, anyone would think you were 2 or something.." he joked, as Mina bit back a smile, she hated it when people made her break out of her moods against her own will.

"I was fine until you stated hauling me around!" she giggled, as he pulled around her around to face himself.

"I'm not some kind of vicious brute, I have my etiquette around women." Sirius sniggered, as Mina gently nuzzled his chest.

"Mhm.. yes sure you do..." she said, gently looking into his eyes for a few seconds, losing herself, and they both leaned in, closer, closer, closer...

"Mina?" it was Remus. Mina quickly leapt backwards and mulled around by the window, as Sirius kept a stern stare on his suddenly oh so interesting shoes. Lupin raised a brow. "is there something going on?" he asked, as Mina laughed uncertainly.

"Haha! You are funny! Of course not!" she declared, as Remus chuckled slightly, but you coulkd still tell it make him feel ill.

"Right... well, are you two coming back?" he asked, as Sirius stepped forwar slightly.

"Why not? Shall we?" he said, as Mina followed Sirius and Lupin out and downstairs, where they went back into the Courtyard, dawn was setting in, the dappled ornage light fell upon the grey bricks and illuminated them, making it seem almost cheerful. Mina felt another presence besides herself, Sirius, Tonks and Lupin. Mina flickered her head backwards and saw her father, he stood in hi susual stiff postion, his arms fimrly entwined, his expression sour, his back straight and his beady little eyes fixated on whatever he despised, which at this moment happened to be Mina. Sirius nudged her slightly, but Mina couldn't bering herself to stop gawping at him, something about his grumpiness gave her this feeling that she had to keep staring until he acted upon his harsh words of punishments.

"Mina, come on..." he hissed, as Mina's glance turned away from her father. He continued to look, but didn't do anything even after they had taken off to get back to the Order, he stood there in the warmth of the dawning sun; sniffled slightly, then headed inside like everything was ok.

Mina lagged considerably behind everyone else. She just sort of glided lazily after them, not particularly wanting to face them all without her father.... but she had to. That's all Mina had on her mind, she couldn't care how fast she was soaring over the waters, lanes or fields.

"Come on, get a move on!" Tonks grolwed, a her eyes bore dark circles underneath, it had been a extremly busy evening last night, Mina sent Tonks a cold glare to signal that she wan't going to budge. "Fine, fine... just tag along at the back and we'll die of exhauastion..." she moaned, being dramatic. The rest of the journey back across London was just depressing. When they eventually landed back down at the Order, it was well into 10 o'clock in the morning. They all headed inisde as Molly Weasley practically sqouze whatever air was left in them out.