Chapter 3: New-Found Love

Drum, de drum drum, drum...

Mina woke up, her head was pounding, her musceles tinged with pain, her mouth was tainted with the taste of blood, she back felt like it had been snapped, it was as if hell had taken over her body. Mina hadn't a clue where she was, the floor was cold apart from a shabby mat underneath her, but the holes in it got to her back and made her feel cold. The door swung open and crashed into the wall as Mina winced and threw her head down, cracking it off of the stone.

"Ow..." she mumbled, as she saw a blurred shape gliding towards her.

"Mina, Mina, Mina..." the voice said, as it's face leaned in closer to her, Mina focused hard, she saw some blonde, then some cool, chilling eyes, a square jawline...

"Draco? Can I just clarify if that's you?" Mina asked, propping herself up on her elbows.

"Yes, it's me Mina." Draco laughed, sitting down beside her. "What happened yesterday? All I know is my potions class is cancelled." Draco sniggered, as Mina frowned.

"I think this mess... might of been caused by me.." Mina whimpered, suddenly feeling so stupid. Draco sat as professionally as you could on a floor, and glared straight at Mina.

"Why? What happened Mina?" Draco asked inquistivley, as Mina fidigted with her small hands. The room feel under a silence as Mina conemplated telling him or not.

"Well, me and my father had a fight... I remember smashing bottles and throwing books out of the window..." Mina said, looking to the purple stained stone and smashed window. Draco clasped her hand tightly, as Mina allowed herself to fall back on the mind, in too much pain to even realise he'd clasped her hand. "I'm sick of doing everything wrong... No-one notices me..." Mina sobbed, close to tears, she closed her big blue eyes to stop the tears from falling. "I just wish I was someone like you, Draco, your really popular..." Mina sighed, looking into Draco's eyes.

"Pfft! Haha, yeah right..." Draco laughed, trying his best not to bask in her mild praise. Mina sat up cross legged, Draco still having ahold of her hand.

"No, really, you are, every girl in Slytherin wants to be your girlfriend." Mina chuckled, as he looked down at thier linked hands.

"What about you?" he whispered, hoping she hadn't heard, Mina's ears pricked to the noise.

"Huh? What do you mean?" she said. There was no way for Draco to avoid this now. Draco squirmed and then took a deep breath.

"Well, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Draco asked, as Mina blushed.

"Erm... well... If you look at the colour of my face you can kind of guess..." she giggled, as draco smirked sexily.

"I don't know why everyone doesn't want to be your boyfriend, look at you, your beautiful." he said, totally out of his confidence zone, being bold and witty. Mina felt so lucky, Draco Malfoy, local Slytherin heart-throb, just called her beautiful.

"Draco..." she chuckled, as he tightened the grip on her hand.

"I mean every word, I'm part of the Mina FanClub." he laughed, as Mina giggled, her eyes gleaming, she felt so happy when she was with Draco.

"Where there is only one member." she commented, as Draco beamed like a cat. The room fell silent, and the two of them kept thier hands clasped, they didn't want one another to ever let go. "So.. you like me?" Mina asked boldy, as Draco shuffled closer to her.

"Yes, I do like you Mina." he laughed, as Mina shuffled closer to him also.

"No, but do you like me?" Mina stressed as Draco rubbed his thumb over the top of her soft hand.