Prologue //•°

I've been around here and there. Maybe once or twice... Sometimes here sometimes there. But never have I ever anticipated such an ending. A drink and a simple conversation turned into...something without consent.... only I was saved by a bang. A literal explosion. I was left there, chained to the bed as the blonde haired male that I could barely see because of the dark, kissed my hand before sliding off of the bed and running out of the room, locking it behind him.

"Please let me go.." My raspy voice croaked as I slowly began to lose consciousness. The smoke seeped into my lungs, I couldn't breathe. With only a sharp inhale, I was lost.

It's the end...

Or maybe not... in merely a few seconds that felt like hours, the smoke decreased and I was slapped back into reality as the metal bedpost fell, pulling the cuffs and I both down. I would try to get up, or even slip the cuffs off if the post was unevenly shaped. I couldn't slip it off.

"AH!" I yelped. My eyes burned from the remaining smoke, and tears began to fall, especially from the pain in my wrists.

"PLEASE get me out of here!" I shouted, even though I knew it was useless.

No reply, no action taken, only shouts and bangs. Things were falling, the bed was crushed by the small, dimmed chandelier, which I barely avoided as I was on the floor, not too far.

Cuts were visible, bruises as well. The glass on floor didn't help.

I thought it was all over, I let myself choke on my tears and cough out from the previous blockage in my lungs. I sat up on my knees, dragging the glass under me with my flimsy, weak body.

"Please.." I choked out, closing my eyes. Fires were burning on the floor over me. I knew there was no way out.

That was until the door burst open as another dark figure entered the room after poking at the lock of the door.

I couldn't see who it was, the lights were all out.

But at this point, whether or not it was my kidnapper, I wanted them to help me.

"P-please...help me.." I whispered.

"Shh, you're okay..." The dark voice mumbled, crouching down to me, and flashing a light at my crying, and bruised figure.

"Fuck..." The boy said, analyzing me and the cuffs.

The light reflected enough for me to see it was a male, not my kidnapper, but a new figure.

One that I would owe my life to.

His black hair and pale skin were evidently covered in sweat as his black T-shirt was burnt in certain areas, showing off part of his toned chest. As for his jeans, they were perfectly fine. I couldn't examine his facial features due to the lack of light, but I didn't really care.

"T-the keys..on dresser..next to door." I choked out as I sniffled, halting my sobs.

The male nodded before rushing to grab the keys to the handcuffs.

I looked down, sighing lightly, catching my breath.

I was saved... but still completely wrecked. He came back only to undo the cuffs, helping me stand, which I failed at.

"Fuck it.." He cursed, throwing my body onto his shoulder as I yelped from the pain due to previous cuts and bruises, but nonetheless, gave in. As soon as he ran out of the room with me in his arms like a potato sack, yells and screeches were heard.

But who was it that was yelling..? Everyone else had left before I got kidnapped.

The attackers.

Then who was this...man? Was he part of them? Before I had time to think, the ceiling behind us had fallen and I gasped. The whole building was burning down.

Smoke had yet again blocked my lungs and I lost consciousness once again.

The last thing I heard was, "RUN! It's the police-"