Out with it boy!

*Reap's P.O.V.*

It has been about a month since Lily and I's first date. Since then, we have gone on many more dates, but Lily has been jumpy lately and she won't tell me what has her like that. Today is July 1st and we all are doing weapon training, even though it is our day off. We invited Carter along, I don't know why, something if off about him, but I am going to find out today. 

I watch Lily for a few minutes as she throws knives at the wooden figure and then walk over to Carter, who was cleaning his gun. "Hey Reap, good thing you came over here, I have been meaning to talk to you for awhile." He speaks with a worried look as he glances at Lily. I step in his line of sight, breaking his gaze away from my girlfriend and back to me.

I raise my eyebrow and say "What is it?"

"Well...actually...never mind, I don't think Lily would want me to say anything." He stutters out.

"What about Lily?" I say, starting to get angry. What does he know?

"N-nothing..." He replies quietly.

"I swear if you don't tell me, I will snap your neck, here and now. Out with it boy!" I threaten the fearful young boy in front of me.

"Someone is threatening Lily and I think I know who it is. They want her dead by Sunday." He finally answers me and I turn around to see my sweet, innocent Lily with a giant smile on her face after hitting the figure in the head.

I stomp over to her and grab her wrist. "What the-Reap?" She exclaims, her eyes wide. I reach in her pocket and grab her phone, unlocking it, I go into her messages and see an unknown number. I open the conversation and read "I know who you are and I will you if you are not already dead by July 3rd -Unknown", until another one pops up.

"Tick. Tock. -Unknown" is what the new message read.

I hear Lily gasp and I face here with my hand shaking. "When were you planning on telling me?!" I yell at her.

"Reap... please calm down." She says, trying to pull her wrist from my grasp which I tighten in response.

"Answer the question!" I say angrily.

"I don't know! Please, let me go! You are hurting me!" She yells in response and I quickly snap out of my angry state, letting her go to see the bruise already forming around her small wrists. The sight once again causing me to become angry, I turn to Carter.

"Out with it! Who flipping dared to threaten my girl?!" I yell at him.

"If my memory is correct, which it is with my photographic memory, that number belong to Buck. Look at it." He answer, trying to sound smart. I roll my eyes in response and turn my gaze back to the phone, to see the number of my former best friend displayed at the top.

I instantly become angry again and turn to the man who was using a bullwhip to hit a rubber dummy hanging from the ceiling. "Buck!!!!" I roared. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes widening at the scene. He immediately ran over to us.

"Listen, before you get mad, you need to know, it is not me." He quickly say in a whisper, glancing around, making sure no one is listening.

"What do you mean?! This is your number!" I yell at him.

"Shhh! He could be listening!"  He quickly hushes me!

"Who is he?!" I respond, a little quieter.

"Axel."