Whisper

After leaving Brownie, me, Reap, Axel, and Carter were all now walking back to our dorms. We arrived at the core's dorm and everyone went inside, except for Carter. I turned to face him, "Are you coming in?" I ask him. 

He shakes his head, "No, but can I talk to you?" He replies. I nod and close the door, following him over to a near by bench.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I say to him while taking off my mask.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

"I am Lily Sands, but I am also C.C.P. , and I am a soldier for the Killer's core. An elite secret group of top soldier from around the world." I answer him. He nod his head and continues to ask questions.

"What is the Killer's core really?"

"It is an elite secret group of top soldier that get brought into wars when a battle gets too out of control. We take care of anyone who takes things to far, but I won't lie, majority of us are psychotic, crazy, blood thirsty, killers." I explain to him.

"How long have you been a killer?"

"This is my 3rd year. I have been doing this since I was 16"

"How long were you gonna hide that?"

"As long as I could." I answer honestly. I hear someone open the door from behind us.

"How long are you two gonna stay out there making out?! We want to lock the door so we can go to bed already!!" Buck yells from where he stood at the door.

"Listen Carter. I will answer anymore questions you have. Just find me at anytime and I will answer. But for right now I am gonna go sleep." I say to him. 

"But it is only 11:30 in the morning." He responds.

"Yeah, well , we were up really late and Captain woke us up 5." I explain to him. He lets out a chuckle and smiles a little, he then nods. I giggle and give him a hug before walking into the dorm and immediately fell onto my bed. "Ugghh" I groan then fall asleep.

About half an hour later, we all wake up to the sound of someone banging on the door. "C.C.P. Go answer the door!" Reap yells at me.

"Shut up!! Your too loud!" I yell back at him, but I still get up and answer the door. When I open the door I see Captain C standing there with a smile on his face. Oh no, this can't be good.

"WAKE UP!!! You still have to finish your tests! Then you all still have to help train the other!!" Captain yell to loud for our poor ears. All of our hand immediately shot up to cover out ears. We all groan and follow Captain back to the field. When we get here we see that my dad and his crew had already beat us there.

"Captain Worths, I don't mean to disrespect you, but I think you need to get a better hold on your team there." My dad remarked.

"Well Captain Sands, if you would like to tell a group of 10 psychotic killers how to live their lives then you can go ahead and take over my team" My Captain responds. The core chuckles at Captain C's response, my dad smirks and nods his head with his hand up in mock surrender. "Ok then, C.C.P. you are going first since you were the one who got cut off." Captain C states. I nod and walk over to the pile of weapons once again. I pick up the same gun once again and put the strap over my head. I go over to the metal wall once again then get into stance ready to shoot. "Wait!" Captain C yells out. I glance over and see him running over to the wall. I sigh and put my gun down. "We both know this is to easy for you. Reap and Buck, pick up this thing and spin it around, there are actual targets on the other side." The two guys walk over and turn the wall around, revealing six small dots spread out across it. Each dot was about the size of a cereal bowl. "Now you can go." Captain tells me, I can also hear the soldiers whispering behind my back. I let out a breath and pick my gun back up. I aim the machine gun and let out one more breath before shooting out the first bullet. When I feel the kick of the gun firing, everything comes back to me. I quickly start shooting the rest of the targets. By the time I had finished the first round of bullets there were small red dots in the center of each dot. I then put in my next round and continue shooting, when that round was finished, Reap handed me another gun. I smile and continue shooting the targets until I see that there are 6 small holes put through the center of each circle.

I turn and decided to give into the temptation of insulting the soldiers. "Whisper about that, soldiers." I state with a smirk. They all had their mouths hanging open from shock. I let out a laugh and return over to where the core was standing, each of them giving me a pat on the back, except for Reap, he just smiled at me. The next killer was called up, then another, so on and so forth. 

After a few minutes it was now Reap's turn. He steps up to the pile of weapons and grabs a box that contained all sorts of knives. We all then follow him over to a wooden board. He then uses a strap that was connected to the box to hang the box, that was open, on his hip. With that done he then picks up four throwing knives, putting three in one hand and one in the other. He then gets into stance ready to throw. Launching the first one with complete focus, the rest of them then fly into the board, moving to fast to see. When he finishes there were 16 knives stuck into the board forming the letter R . He then closes the box and walks back over to us, the group clapping at his amazing work, I simply smile at him in amazement. "Impressed?" He asks me with a cocky smirk tugging at his lips. I smile and scrunch up my nose at his remark, but I still nod. 

"Alright, we will split you all up now. Killer's Core line up!" Captain C yells at us. We all groan, but don't protest. Once we were all lined up, my dad picked up two jars that had slips of paper in it. I presume that one had the killer's names in it, and the other had solider's names in it. Captain C takes the one with less paper in it and chooses the first one. "C.C.P. you are first, your soldiers are..." He starts.

"Recruit Matthews and Recruit Marks." My dad finishes.

CRAP! I HAVE CARTER!